**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 5 Star champions, vote from 1 to 10, ten is really good and 1 ist 🤮

2»

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You put 4 twice btw and skipped 5.

Hood is good, morningstar is pretty but needs to be duped especially for defense, venom is extremely good after the buff, crossbones is really solid, miles isn't to bad.

Colsosus may turn out to be good but who knows.

Winter isn't too good unless you have his synergy, king groot is just a tank, hulk buster sucks
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Don’t agree with all the KG hate. Only “bad” ones I see are HB and Miles.

Dr. Zola

If we're talking about someone trying to become uncollected, King Groot isn't as worthless as some here are parroting. He has a ton of health which can be an advantage on Bane paths and he's bleed immune. If he was awakened I'd say he could be an excellent runner for the Villany path in 5.2.6, for every defender except Abom and SW: I'd want poison immune villain for those two nodes. Unawakened he could still heal after SP3, but that's a much slower situation than stacking SP1 breaks. If you play him very well, it could still work.

To the OP: in general, be wary about anyone who tells you a champ is worthless out of context. This game is not about waiting for the perfect team: almost no one gets it. The game is about using the hand you're dealt and seeing how far you can push it. Every champ has to be looked at in that way.
    Hey man, i think with OP i am meant 😱
    I just ranked up my crossbones, and right now i am gonna Post a vid of my crossbones which made me so happy ♥️