Aq focused ally looking for players

James_1681James_1681 Member Posts: 29
We are an AQ focused ally,so no war. Looking to maximise AQ potential to a minimum of 554. Ideally would like to find 150k+ plus rosters that have map 5 experience but will consider map 4 players too.

Line is a requirement.

Thanks for looking

Add me in game james~1681

Comments

• RiverluckRiverluck Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2019
    Join this Alliance it's great ^^^, the leader is not an ... that will kick you out if you have a different opinion from his. Especially now that 10 members left they are doing GREAT! Best experience can't recommend this alliance enough.
  • Shepy11113Shepy11113 Member Posts: 78
    Hi - could you hit me up on line - shepy111
  • James_1681James_1681 Member Posts: 29
    Riverluck said:

Join this Alliance it's great ^^^, the leader is not an ... that will kick you out if you have a different opinion from his. Especially now that 10 members left they are doing GREAT! Best experience can't recommend this alliance enough.

If you wasnt busy trying to take over everything would have been great. Until you sniped in saying we should kick year long members who couldn't finish map 5
  • RiverluckRiverluck Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2019
    WHAT? How delusional can you be? Never said that. Btw where are your loyal members bro? that quoted "Noone is gonna leave the alliance, that ain't happening" . I don't see it mate. And I had a couple of members reaching out to me saying they left too because they didn't like your attitude. You were a bad leader, get over it.
  • James_1681James_1681 Member Posts: 29

So I mention people not wanting to do set paths cause it wouldn't have worked(, I know because we tried it before) and you said that above. If they don't get it right they can **** off. That's why I kicked you and that's why your bitter. Everyone left cause you caused a load of drama that nobody wanted, made you a officer in good faith and all you did was snipe around our backs. I know I've seen the messages. I'm still in touch with half the alliance so theres no issues. I'm gonna sit back and relax without having to worry about people like you spoiling the fun for everyone else.

Dont take it too hard bro 😘