**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena champions refreshing at different rates.

hey @Kabam Miike i've noticed that my arena champions are refreshing at odd times, not in the same order that i used them. Also half my 5* champions refreshed in 3 hrs rather than the normal 7 hrs. I dont mind the quicker refreshes on the 5*'s but the 4*'s refreshing at odd times are messing up my synergy teams.

Comments

• ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Maybe your alliance members pressed help on just some of them
    Also leveling up a champ seems to refresh them
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Probably because if your alliance is anything like ours, you spend 10 minutes hitting the button for 250+ help requests only to find nothing is actually happening.
    Or it's only doing 1 help request instead of 4 like the button says
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You can ask help in the 5-stars 3 times I think. Each time reduces 10 minutes and there is a cooldown of 2h
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Idk if it has anything to do with it, bu tmy 4*r4 sig 33 drax and my 4*unduped spidey keep switching positions as my top champ and i have adjusted nothing and made no changes.
  • I didn't level up any of my 5* champs so it wouldn't affect their refresh time. Also everybody in my alliance is noticing the same thing with the odd refresh times.