**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T2 Alpha cats

13»

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It would, but it wouldn't fix it for people who don't even have 15min a day to do aq5 and still want t2a, and 6 every month on top of that or something like that. Nothing would
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Equwan said:

That isn’t including glory store because my old ally got top 1700 and I was getting about 18k fragments a week more if I was lucky with crystals

Oh my bad.. yu dnt even get a whole T2A from epic EQ each month jus 18k
    So that’s even worse... Nd be real.. how many ally’s are gettin top 1700?? Y’all keep hurting yourselves Nd proving my point the more Nd more yu comment.. it’s a pyramid .. ppl who has a ridiculous amount of time to spend on this game or fortunate enough to spend a fortune on this game are the only ones that can get rank up resources Nd new champs all they want Nd that’s not cool... yes I believe those lucky ppl should be able to be at the top bcuz the earned it or bought their way... but that shouldn’t be the ONLY way to reach success when majority of ppl have lives to live Nd families to raise Nd job schedules ... the majority of the ppl that play the game aren’t TOP TIER ... not even close .. the majority of ppl that play this game is obviously mid tier Nd low tier ... Nd if kabam have rewards set up where only Top Tier ally’s Nd players cuz get the resources they need, that’s who they gonna get left ... a small % of ppl bcuz a lot of ppl are dispersing bcuz they can pull good champs or rank the ones that have.. they might spend a little bit of money Nd still get nowhere Nd eventually they gonna get tired of being stuck Nd give up on the game...
    Me Nd ALOT of ppl I kno that play this game are starting to burn out.. even some of the top YouTubers recently posted videos about feeling stuck, burning out, Nd taking a break from the game for awhile ....

When I started this discussion, it wasn’t to start a back Nd forth war. It was to see if it was jus me having trouble or a lot of other ppl... Nd from the comments it’s been a lot of other ppl having trouble Nd very few are semi ok with it Nd fewer are jus fine...
    My purpose was to bring this issue to Kabam’s attention bcuz I enjoy playing this game but I’m on the breaking point of giving up... nd if I feel that way I kno for a fact that I’m not the only one ... I jus wanna help kabam Nd the mcoc community by pointing out possible reasons why so many ppl are unhappy Nd get to a roadblock in the game.. that’s part of the purpose of”Kabam Forums” right?? At this point when I get a 5* crystal idc who I pull .. I use to care a lot. But let’s say I pull my 5th fav champ... I can’t even be excited bcuz I kno I cant rank that champ to a high level bcuz I can’t even rank my 1st or 2nd fav champ up yet bcuz I dnt have the resources ... so by time I rank my 1st or 2nd fav champ I have to take months farming more resources to get to my 5th fav Nd in between those months new champs are dropping... & when yu completes most of the content Nd yur on Act 6, yu need 5* champs .. 4*s aren’t allowed so that throws off a lot of synergy’s .. & Act 6 is a challenge like it’s suppose to be but yu feel real unprepared when yu can’t rank up enough champs to take on the challenge

Meant this is including glory store but top 1700 was map 5 in not that high of a prestige ally
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    Just my two cents, but in just about any game the speed and level of progression is reliant on either time put in or money spent. If you don't do one or the other then you're going to hit roadblocks.

But I get it, I would love for there to be more opportunities to get more T2A. I wouldn't turn it down.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There’re done imo, there’s a good curve of getting them, where earlier players can get a solid amount 1 time but not in a way where you can infinitely get large amounts, and in endgame they’re fairly easy to get from aq and aw, where t5b is the main resource