**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Update Idea

I’m not sure if this was requested before, I do apologize in advance for duplicate idea if it was. Alliance quest is probably in my opinion an extremely great event. It provides practice with the nodes and team communication with everyone working together, not saying AW is not the same way but with AQ it’s more within the team itself... more forgiving and less pressure and you can decide the map... enhancing the option to perform better. Sadly it is a “season/session based event” I wish there was a way it was implemented the same way Summoners Advancement worked. Where we have a week as a team to accumulate a ranked scoring to unlock “rank rewards” and once that week is up... reset it and try again. I feel the developers can set it based on how summoners tier levels works.. where each “ranked milestone” can be unlock for a set reward. I like AQ.. and honestly with the update recently highlighting the new maps and nodes, I wish we can play more of it and not have to wait for it to be up, at least in the way the implementation works as stated above. Players would be able to take part in it actively and not abuse it because it set up in a specific way or similar way as another event (SA). This sounded really great in my head and I hope I’m not alone with how I imagined this.