**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection issues with healthy signal?

It's weird, my Wi-Fi is working fine but the game is not working. I can switch it to my mobile data and it works fine but not through my Wi-Fi which is working to send this message and watch YouTube.
Besides that and the doubled load times my android device seems to have less bugs and issues although my playing time has dropped dramatically so maybe I'm just not on in it enough to notice any issues
gnm9e56cpc1f.png
6yuajg2gcpmh.png

Comments