**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Youtuber on android

Well, everything is in the title, is there a youtuber playing on an Android phone?
All the youtubers I can think of are on iPhones, so of course the game is running smooth and all the champs are working (looking at you Quake) or there are no lags when fighting against some champs (Darkhawk, Nick Fury or Namor, all because of their shield).
I'm just curious

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I play on an Android, I have a really small Youtube channel though and haven't uploaded in a while
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Long time ago, when I started I was using android. It was easy to use and stream, but when I moved to iOS I noticed the insane difference in game experience, unfortunately, it’s how this game developed. If you want to enjoy the game, have less editing and more “action” you better move to iOS. On android I was spending like 20 minutes on editing and cutting out loading times, the streams were super boring because 30% of the time people were watching loading screens.

If you think to make YouTuber as main thing, I suggest to invest in iPhone.
  • Options
    AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85
    edited June 2019
    I'm an Android YouTuber though haven't uploaded any video for a long time
    Channle Name- UniversalGaming
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    Ha ha, nope, I don't want to start a channel I was just curious if we (android players) had a champion out there.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I would go with iPhone because they provide updates to every phone and like in android you get update of 2 or 3 android if its a flagship phone else forget about service , but in case of iphone they provide update mostly 7 to 8 years with software and security patch ...
    They just ended service for iphone 5s which is launched in 2011 its almost 8 years ...
    So buying an iphone is not bad idea
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Tony886 said:

I would go with iPhone because they provide updates to every phone and like in android you get update of 2 or 3 android if its a flagship phone else forget about service , but in case of iphone they provide update mostly 7 to 8 years with software and security patch ...
    They just ended service for iphone 5s which is launched in 2011 its almost 8 years ...
    So buying an iphone is not bad idea

Unless you want a good phone then it is a bad idea sorry I can't afford to replace the phone every time I drop it.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I havent posted in a while but I have some vids of gameplay on my youtube probs go back to uploading once real life schedule I have right now goes back down
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Game on Android sucks compared to iOS, so be it, game is not the only thing, phone is used for...android does a lot of things better than iOS and same other way around...I like android and wouldn't swap it for iOS. But yeah, if you wanna create content for this game, iOS would give that extra edge.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Picking android over iPhone is like
    Having old man Logan over wolverine
    Both can do similar thing, but one is definitely better than the other

I'm sorry that's a poor comparison because wolverine don't shatter when he takes a blow
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Picking android over iPhone is like
    Having old man Logan over wolverine
    Both can do similar thing, but one is definitely better than the other

I'm sorry that's a poor comparison because wolverine don't shatter when he takes a blow
    They make these cases for your phone...