**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Improving the game

Greetings.. I'm probably of the few players that's not gassed by the 98 days login calendar news. Any idea when you plan to bring out 5* basic arena as trying to gain a 5* champ from the 5* features arena is unrealistic for majority of players with only 150 champs up for grabs per 5* features arena, we've got the same potions/revives format since the game was released so we need percentage based potions/revives, no more reskins champs for crying out loud like how you stuck for ideas in terms of new champs especially when we need more female ethnicity champs to balance out the diversity of champs in the pool of champs, with nearly 200 champs to choose from, we're expecting more than Storm and Ms Khan to choose from in terms of female ethnicity champs, Shuri, Misty Knight, Okoye and Valkyrie is a good place to start..

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Don't forget white tiger
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are much more pressing matters than those mentioned here, we would all love a 5* basic arena but we can wait another couple months, same with potions, as for champs for a good 90% of the mid-endgame community effectiveness comes before who it is (mcu cap marvel for example) who is still used despite having other models, for champions they need to make less fluctuations in how good they are like with maw and cull, they need to sort out lag and bugs, and fix aw before they think of the more ‘nice to have’ changes
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Oh boy.... A diversity post.....

The only thing I agree with is the 5* Basic arena.

Also there aren't nearly 200 champs. Last I checked there was about 155. The reason that they haven't released more diverse champs is because there's no movie tied to them that's releasing soon. So don't expect any of the Black Panther women to come until the next BP film. During the dry months when there's no films releasing then MAYBE you'll get them. But really.... Why is diversity and representation so necessary? I don't see anyone close to myself being representated and I'm not crying out for it.

Social politics have no place in video games.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Be satisfied with what you're getting. Always keep in mind that this is Kabam we're talking about.
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Tony886 said:

Don't forget white tiger

Yeah Ava as White Tiger would be awesome ☺