List of all available 1 and 2 star champs and how to get them?

Hey,

Is there a good resource that names all available 1 and 2 star champs in the game and how they were obtained.

I honestly don't even recall how I obtained my 1 star champs.

lxfdv3kqby4a.png

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    So I found this...

http://marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com/wiki/Tier

But I see no in-game means of obtaining 1 star champs.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 4,482 ★★★★
    I think 1* is very hard to complete.

The first champ is always Spider-Man. The 2nd that the system gives is either one of Iron Man or Wolverine. So any player can have only one and not the other.

I don't have Juggernaut, Vision (AOU), Wolverine & Hawkeye.

Will also be interested to complete the collection if I know how.

As for 2*, there are more added recently, i.e. Spider-verse crystal which gives new 2* champs. Some are Google play specials, one I think was a Marvel Insider special (unsure).

Will also be interested to obtain more info to collect the 2*.

• You can only get them in the daily crystal.
    There was a 1-star AoU Vision available in the past, but that's it. You can't have all the existing 1-stars in the game since the system only allowed you to get 1 of 2 options
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 4,482 ★★★★
    Do you think there is an eight 1* champ IG restriction?

Curious if anybody has more than eight 1*.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited August 2017
    You could previously gain all the 1-stars (except Vison (Age of Ultron)) via the Hero Crystal that could be purchased when you completed the Easy Monthly Event Quest. It was offered in the end of quest bundle.

Hero Crystals contained either 1 or 2-star fighters, and while it did not guarantee the missing 1-stars, it was the only way to get fighters like Juggernaut or Hawkeye if you did not have them already.

It was asked over a year ago, maybe even 2 years ago, if they could be added to the Daily Crystal, as this would not cause any issue since 1-stars don't even offer excess shards or Iso-8 or Gold, but this didn't happen.
    edited August 2017
    Bummer, I want to collect them all. My OCD is not happy right now.

Thanks @Ebbtide, very helpful.
  • 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    I get most of mine through the daily Chrystal.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    For the second champ you can get wolverine, iron man or hawkeye so you can only have one of those 3
    edited August 2017
    4fun wrote: »
    I get most of mine through the daily Chrystal.

I'm not getting 1 stars in the daily, the lower limit is 2.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 260
    edited November 2017
    You used to be able to get a very few via Marvel Insider, although I believe they have replaced 1*s with 2*s. I have more than 8 including Hulk, Spiderman, Magik, Juggernaut, BP, Gamora, Colossus, Vision, Hawkeye and some others. I believe Hawkeye, Wolverine and Iron Man are all obtainable, however... I'm pretty certain I have at least two of them, and I only started playing after the 2nd anniversary of the game.

But it is IMPOSSIBLE to get all the 1*s that have ever been released unless you spent tons of money in the very beginning (which nobody in their right mind would do, of course).

Vavasour, I feel you. Im OCD too. But currently you can only get 1*s in dailies. As far as I know, the only other way to find them in the game at all is as opponents. I was pretty mad when I found a 1* version of Classic Ultron as an opponent in the Valor quests.

Maybe if enough OCD players write to Kabam, they'll add a 1* crystal. I can think of several ways they could make it obtainable without ruining the current rewards set-up. For one thing, event milestones, even if its just the first one. JK; never gonna happen, unfortunately.
    edited November 2017
    You used to be able to get a very few via Marvel Insider, although I believe they have replaced 1*s with 2*s.

But it is IMPOSSIBLE to get all the 1*s that have ever been released unless you spent tons of money in the very beginning (which nobody in their right mind would do, of course).

My bad, i was wrong.

There are only 12 1*s total:

Black Panther
    Colossus
    Gamora
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Iron Man
    Juggernaut
    Scarlet Witch
    Spider-Man
    Vision (Classic)
    Vision (AoU)
    Wolverine

I know I have most if not all of these.
    Never mind about Magik.
    I’m still holding out hope for these 1 and 2 star champs.
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    http://mbch.guide/en/champions/spisok-imeyushhixsya-chempionov/.
    That's updated more
    But where to get them. Nah no real lost I've seen ever

that's another topic regarding it :-)
    https://mbch.guide/en/champions/eksklyuzivnye-chempiony/
    edited November 2017
    From Million Likes discussion:

Q: Does the Collector Crystal include every Champion as a 2-Star Version?
    A: Not every Champion in the game has a 2-Star Version created for them, so there are a few that won’t be included.

Q: Does the Collector Crystal include the 1-Star Spider-Man that I sold?
    A: Yes! This is your chance to reclaim any of the Champions that you collected at the beginning of your journey in the Battlerealm! (1-Star Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Ironman)
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    I belive it is safe to assume that the one million target is dead.
    edited December 2017
    Bump for those wanting the list.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Thank you, but none of these sources tell if they re in the collector Crystal.
    That russian site says there s no 2* Moon knight for example, but u can see him by spinning the collector crystal
    There is a 2 star moon night, I got him.

I think they are all there except Kang and OG Deadpool.
    edited December 2017
    Not all the champions are there but plenty are. I got Morningstar, KG, OML, Joe Fixit, KK, Agent Venom, Venom, LC, Ghostrider, Spidergwen, symbiote Spidey, Thor Jane all in 2* and a 1* Juggernaut.

Here's the full list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1px_I5u8vptquNOF0gL9lIMDLvbX14cVEz8ZwBeLGMAg/edit#gid=0

As you can see, the 1* pool has not increased.