**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ 5/4/3 to 5/5/3, AW G2

Hi! I'm an officer in a 17mil, 29-person alliance that's rebuilding back to 30 (we had a lot of players retire recently heading into summer). We need 2-3 people!

We're a chill alliance of people who love marvel and the game, but real life always comes first! We have no event minimums. We are running map 5/4/3 or 5/5/2 now; we plan on going back to 5/5/3 if we can get back to the full 30; we'll never be 5/5/5. We used to be Gold 2, but the loss of people put us down to Gold 3 last season. We'll push back through Gold 2, and in September, if we’re at a full 30, reach for Gold 1. We have no "required" donations, merely "suggested". We are very organized and require the use of Line to communicate. We'd love to have you. We're hoping for folks who are uncollected, 250k+ PI - but we're also really into building people up, so still happy to talk even if you're not quite there yet.

In game name: "MD PhD"
Line ID: 1maxq
Line Name "MD PhD"
In game alliance tag: 5280T
In game alliance name TeamTardis-5280

Comments

• moaazarshad007moaazarshad007 Posts: 42
    edited June 2019
    Hey I'm interested in joining your alliance
    I'm not uncollected but I'm pushing for it, i'm currently sitting at 5.2.4..you won't be disappointed from my skills... Hit me up
    my IGN: Kraken368