**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 4 silver 2 alliance seeking active players

Join us. Ill help you grow your account. No donations. Line required. Hmu. RoosBolton in game or line. We’re looking for reliable people. We have two functional bgs currently and would entertain absorbing a bg if you have multiple players looking.

Comments

• Options
    NixsonNixson Posts: 18
    i m looking for an alliance who can merge with us. we are semi casual alliance right now doing two aq4 maps and one aw map. we are on line app. As most of us was working and from different time zone from States to Singapore
    pm me on line app if interested id: nixson2
  • Options
    RoosBoltonRoosBolton Posts: 97
    I appreciate it but I'm not looking to be absorbed. We also run 2bgs in AQ but only one map 4 currently. We run 2 in war and are silver2 and rising. I’d be willing to take on any amount of players up to about 13. As like most alliances i have a few that don't pull their weight. Things are smooth here. We 100% and get a solid season reward.

So to anyone out there looking to be part of a quality growing alliance hmu line or in game RoosBolton