**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

heavy attacks

No wonder disagrees that one nice thing about the newer champs is the heavy attack. It seems unique to each one, many of those attacks are long and cause bad conditions at enemy.

Old champs share all the same heavy attack: the backflip for males, the multi-kick for females, and the strong punch for giant champs. Because they all have the same heavy attack, it was a time people used to say there were too many clones in this game.

I remember that Elektra's heavy attack was a multi-kick, like Black Widow is nowadays, but after an update - I don't know which - Elektra's heavy attack turned the same of X-23. That rather improved Elektra since the X-23's heavy attack is long, what makes it more useful once it can be used from far distance, which means it is safe.

Dear Kabam, I don't mean you have to change the heavy attack of all old champs. But if there is a champ that needs improvement, then, start changing the heavy attack of that champ, for example. It would be a way to bring diversity and fix a champ in the meantime.

Some champs who need a creative heavy attack: Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Magik, Gamora, Hawkeye, for example

Let's take Scarlet Witch, for example. Why would she use sequencial kicks as heavy attack while she could use her psychic powers instead? You hadn't time to think on a nice attack back in the time, but now this game is being very loved you can replace her heavy attack with something that fits better a champion that uses psychic powers.

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Remember the scene in Logan at the end where he was running to save laura and the kids, there was a part where he jumped abd thrust his claws into one the bad guys. That can be his heavy, to just lunge at the opponent and stab.
    Hawkeye can use the butt of his bow and slash it at the opponent downside up.
    Those are just ideas tho
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    edited May 2017
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Hawkeye can use the butt of his bow and slash it at the opponent downside up.
    Nice one.

I hope Kabam reads this thread

and reward me with tier-four catalysts as I am contributing with ideas to help this game get better

• Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    black bolt should be able to use his voice as a heavy and move enemies backwards.. Gamora should use her sword like Nebula's heavy. Magik should be able to use her soul sword as well. Scarlet Witch I envision something similar to strange. Captain marvel should be similar to Hyperions.
  • Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    black bolt should be able to use his voice as a heavy and move enemies backwards.. Gamora should use her sword like Nebula. Magik should be able to use her soul sword as well..