**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you get past Quest with Symb Supreme on Buffed Up and pilfer regeneration?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
You need 3 buffs applied to yourself before you can do damage, but he keeps nullifying them? Can someone tell me how I can get past him in the quest ? I even tried to turn on the masteries for Liquid Courage and Double Edge, but it doesn't seem to work still?

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    What quest? What does your roster look like?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

What quest? What does your roster look like?

Story Quest Act 5 ....the last one ..who cares about my roster...i have everyone...what's the strategy for this one...
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Far as I can tell, Thing is a good counter. Immune to Stagger and Nulify.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Thing’s furies are passive and don’t count towards Buffed Up.

I used Venom.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Ghost.
    You sure that would be 3 buffs? Symb supreme will nullify buffs on that node

You sure that would be 3 buffs? Symb supreme will nullify buffs on that node

I’m use ghost and almost 1 short him then hav 2 fail attempt it all op to rng just use hevry when u clouse to. A sp2 and drop it and hops ther don’t get nullify
    I can’t do any damage to him

i thought 3 or more buffs and you can do damage to him...I'm getting 0 damage

You also only hav 1 buff
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    angela is good, once she gets a few buffs she can't be nullified

angela is good, once she gets a few buffs she can't be nullified

Pretty sure it need dups for that. But yes really good suggestions for that matters
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    You have to get the buffs up before you get stagger on you or at least keep refreshing them faster than they’re nullified. That’s 6.1.6 buffed up path. I used ghost. Venom is also a good option.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The only place where angela's sig ability is useful haha, albeit with a class disasdvantage.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    She has class disadvantage but wouldn't Angela help?
    Her sig ability is her buffs have an 80% chance to not be nullified

xNig said:

I used Venom.

Thing can trigger Unblockable and Unstoppable, which are both buffs, from his SP3 and another Unstoppable buff from getting hit after 15 Rock Stacks although you're better of using a special after dexing or using Heimdall's Synergy
    Makes sense. Apologies I was thinking along the line of his furies. Using unstoppable unblockable as buffs to meet the buffed upnrequirement is kinda rare though. Props for the creativity.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I used Venom.

That sounds painful each time he goes into his nullify phase you’d take a ton of damage
    It wasn't that bad. Just get him down as fast as possible since he doesn't gain power through regular hits. Think I didn't need a revive on him.

Then again I was running suicides when I took him down. Un-suicided, not 100% sure whether you could DPS him down before he gets through his full buff cycle.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

I used Venom.

Thing can trigger Unblockable and Unstoppable, which are both buffs, from his SP3 and another Unstoppable buff from getting hit after 15 Rock Stacks although you're better of using a special after dexing or using Heimdall's Synergy
    Makes sense. Apologies I was thinking along the line of his furies. Using unstoppable unblockable as buffs to meet the buffed upnrequirement is kinda rare though. Props for the creativity.
    Yeah you can use the heimdall synergy to get a fury, then drop a sp3, and then just go to town on him as you're also unstoppable and unblockable
    Probably wanna build up a lof of fury passive beforehand
    https://youtu.be/r8pufkConwQ

Watch the end of this
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

I used Venom.

That sounds painful each time he goes into his nullify phase you’d take a ton of damage
    The thing is imums to nullify But ther is a bug wher he’s ist imums to fate steal
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Not sure because I haven’t done it myself but my buddy said quake bypasses that node and makes quick work of him.