**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would win in a fight?

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
From the movies/series

Who would win in a fight? 63 votes

Captain America (not worthy)
79%
DL864TheManMythLegendManup456Oesername123Terraeros24Sundance_2099Jim0172FingfangfoomfanesTwmRBaseballguy711WîndšpäveSceptilemaniacOmegaManCadillac_puss123CupidBruinsfan8510Incitatus666TinoMiashadow_lurker22 50 votes
Daredevil
20%
My_SuperiorPrathapShadow_PhoneixLordRaymond3RakeYoungAleorTony886MattstafariBeyond00_SquishyjrThe_4THHedronAshKetchumTheBestinTuakau 13 votes

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Could go either way - and I'm sure it has, over the years.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Cap. Coz he says he can “do it all day”.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    While Daredevil is one of my favorite marvel characters I’d go with Cap. He is superhuman vs trained human. Don’t think they are on the same level
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Captain America casually throws bikes over his head and physically stops flying helicopters. He can run at 60 miles per hour, he has mastered countless martial art techniques and is one of the best strategizers out there.

Daredevil is a very skilled fighter, I'll give you that but he simply cannot go against Cap, he can't tank any hits from him. One punch and it's game over, Cap is also very durable, Matt won't be able to make a single dent on him, if he can hit him at all. Don't even get me started on the shield.

Forget Daredevil, I'd say Cap can take all the Defenders combined with Black Widow and Hawkeye at once without much effort.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Useless polls
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★

Useless polls

It’s just for fun. You don’t have to participate or even comment

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    The real question is if it was on pay per view, how many people would pay to see that? I think maybe 5
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    GOAT is GSP
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Daredevil
    dd is a skill champ, his class bonus makes him stronger, lol)

Anyway I like dd more as a character
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Captain America would easily win. Dare devil is basically just a blind Batman. Captain America is a genetically enhanced super solider that can pack a punch way harder. And you know know it.

Don't you dare compare Batman and Daredevil ever again!
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Useless polls

It’s just for fun. You don’t have to participate or even comment

Ok I'll participate, Captain America would probably win even without his shield taking into account he's a super soldier.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I never got how Daredevil could evade a bullet..... tthe human body cannot move faster than a bullet shot point blank....
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    If it came down to their fighting styles, Daredevil would completely destroy. But in the end, Daredevil could beat down on Cap all day and Cap would still be going. If Cap gets a punch on Daredevil, it's over.