**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beast stance change issue

Beast has been my top champion for awhile, he was the first duped 4* i had, and so got the most use and upgrades, and i was recently attempting a RoL run with him when i realized some issues when he would change stances. If i were to use an L2 directly after finishing a freestyle combo, he would change to acrobatic, but the acrobatic combo (block,med,light,light,med) would provide no regen, which it should do with the sig ability. Then i'd use an L1 to jump back to freestyle and he would have the damage boost as advertised. If i waited to use another L2 until after he had freestyle sitting and just waiting to start a combo, then everything would work just fine. I found the same issue when going from a working acrobatic mode into freestyle mode directly after a combo or even failed combo. Would love to see this fixed since the utility of switching to a defensive regen mode/attack mode during a fight as needed has made beast one of my favorite characters to play. Thanks for the help!