**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation boosts

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
When do the gold, bc, xp boosts start for summoner appreciation?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,020 ★★★★★
    They aren't doing those this time.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra could you confirm please. The question was never addressed in the announcement/discussion post and since it has always been a part of past summoner appreciation I’m curious as to why it’s been removed.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra could you confirm please. The question was never addressed in the announcement/discussion post and since it has always been a part of past summoner appreciation I’m curious as to why it’s been removed.

It has been a part in the past but only when it was a week long. It's not being added because it's 3 months this time vs 1 week plus the large amount of stuff they are doing for the player base this time. These boosts would be over the top.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It has been a part in the past but only when it was a week long. It's not being added because it's 3 months this time vs 1 week plus the large amount of stuff they are doing for the player base this time. These boosts would be over the top.
    Maybe do it for like 1 week during the 3 months I know a lot of people saved gold crystals/battlechip crystals for this
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I also made a post on this, could you at least confirm or deny if this will be a thing this year.

Out of all the appreciation things we get given, I think this is the most helpful, personally for me anyway!

So if you could let us know if it’s going to be around or not, that would be... “appreciated” excuse the pun!
    Kobster84 said:

Maybe do it for like 1 week during the 3 months I know a lot of people saved gold crystals/battlechip crystals for this
    They might do but I don't know 100%. I just don't see it happening as its much, much bigger than before. Halls of healing and halls of fortune are also usually involved as well and I don't see those being offered either.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★

To be fair, there's an entire 3-month extravaganza. If they don't run Boosts, that's just fine.
  • DreadknockDreadknock Posts: 25
    Still no direct addressing of this topic from Kabam. (Thumbs twiddling)
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    There’s more to come other than this calendar. Be patient and wait
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

They might do but I don't know 100%. I just don't see it happening as its much, much bigger than before. Halls of healing and halls of fortune are also usually involved as well and I don't see those being offered either.
    I’m not too fussed about halls of healing or gold realm, but I would appreciate the 20% boost, if anything it gives me more incentive to play arena and stack some BC up.

But a proper forum post listing all, would be great.