**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Core Sales

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
Are we gonna get them anytime soon? I am itching to open DE mastery but dont wanna end up screwed by getting full price only to have sale price a week later lol

Comments

• MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    I am in the same boat bro. I was hoping to see some discounts on 4th July but unfortunately nothing popped up
  • I've yet to see those sales announced ahead of time. Gonna go out on a limb and say that trend will likely continue. Truthfully, I would love a heads up as to when the next one is coming. Even a ballpark estimate would be welcomed at this point. However, that ultimately would lead to preemptive grinding instead of on the spot spending. So my advice, keep what you'll need stacked on cold storage for that day. Unfortunately, that's the best any of us F2P players can do. Otherwise, you'll be kicking yourself the day it drops. I know I have a few times now, lol.
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    I reckon it will be close to cyber Monday if at all so that's december 2019.