**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2.5 mordo

morning gents, i’m against this gwenpool and she has a node where it says : will use special attacks in consecutive order from 1-3 then resets after the L3. so in my head i’m thinking push her to L3 and “technically” she shouldn’t fire off an L3 as it’s not in consecutive order. now obviously that didn’t work or i wouldn’t be here but surely then the node isn’t work as it states right ?

Comments

• jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    and no i didn’t use stark before anyone mentions taunt 😂
    yeah definitely should be as it’s not in order at all, it’s a pointless node as in theory she should never throw a special if she gets to an L3 first. ill use magik anyway but thought if i pushed her too it then it will be an easy job but she just fired them off happily
    no that’s what i did i pushed straight to L3 twice and she fired them off on both occasions when it should technically go 1-2-3
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    This is how the node always worked since it was released in 2016
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It just means after she fires a SP1 she will not fire a SP1 when she gets back to one bar. Push her to two bars, she will fire a sp2, and then she will not fire a SP1 or a SP2 at one and two bars, she will hold for the SP3. If you don't bait the special and push her to two bars at the start of the fight she will fire the SP2, otherwise she would be functionally powerlocked the rest of the fight.