**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best deals include?

Which of the following would you rather have with your unit deal?

Best deals include? 72 votes

6 Star shards
26%
adqqedfyvrCrimsontide1616Nioc0124KillSwitchPrathapLordRaymond3RakeYoungON12355AleorZiMMaNiALoctiteSuperGlueDeadpool87Mr_EKaladin_Msyounus1288ChriissRPEKKACHUToo_qikTheBestinTuakau 19 votes
T5B
26%
Stara99danielmathMagicBentonTheManMythLegendBigDWSUTerraBabyBlue73Osfan8StatProfRougeknight87jkcjmijiNick1109DoomeusX_Factor_AgentChuckiesolddomgp87Gambler710deepblack12 19 votes
T2A
15%
CropDusterKingKiahWrathfulRavenTheHeroDeservedTaZ_4178LordNeoDead1MiStaLovaSquishyjrThe_4THFrostyNickelBlue_Eyed_Thing 11 votes
Signature Stones
2%
StewmanMy_Superior 2 votes
AG
29%
ArcDeAngelusLosspikMets17HairyslugBaseballguy711AhitlawIamTryingMyBestBruinsfan8510TinoMiaAntSeekTony886pfm007Rehan010_LormifHedronFreeToPlay_21XdSpoodermanxDJustin2524CapAvengerH3t3r 21 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Exclusive 2*s 😎
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Exclusive 2*s 😎

How bout 1*
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    2* thanos
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    A big amount of Tier1 Alpha catalysts on each unit offer.
    I’m not joking, seriously is the most annoying bottleneck for players at my level. For god’s sake, I’ll soon have a Tier2 Alpha and T4cc expiring, because I can’t rank up, due to the T1A being still limited.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    T2 alphas are meant to be a hi tier item and it’s natural to be hard earned (although nowadays u can acquire them significantly easier). But, why the heck a low tier item such us T1 alphas should be limited (since they are not hard to get, they are just few up for grab). The amount available was ok when 4* were mainstream to upgrade but now 5* require average the triple amount of T1 alphas, for every rank up, and u can’t get enough quantity from nowhere.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    6 Star shards
    If you get into an alliance that runs map 6x5 you can earn 1-1.5 T2A every AQ. If you use you glory on t2a.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    6 Star shards
    Also I think per dollar, 6-star shards are the best value. Every 2500 shards basically contains 1/4 amount of Catalyst that it requires to r4 a 5 *. So that would break down approximately to:
    1x T2A
    4 X T4B
    2x T4CC
    5x T1A