**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could do the job to obtain the fragments of alpha 2 category?

hi developers could do the job of getting fragments of alpha 2 category, not to wait a few years when will gather at least one, how did you do it for other catalysts?

Comments

• Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

It takes me about 1-2 months to get a full t2a. If it takes you years, I recommend just playing way more or not playing ever again.

I mean too long to get the whole catalyst, the fragments rarely give so little, it will be easier if you do the job on picking up the shards, not everyone can gather for a couple of months a catalyst
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    It is intentional.
    Kabam has bottlenecks to encourage spending.
    They routinely have T2a deals for cash.
  • Options
    Denslo500 said:

It is intentional.

my card is not suitable for shopping in the store, I have to earn rewards in the game for a long time.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★

Denslo500 said:

It is intentional.

my card is not suitable for shopping in the store, I have to earn rewards in the game for a long time.
    If you have the champs and skill you could join a map 6 alliance. The t2a from weekly aq plus crystals and glory store can get you a t2a every 2 weeks roughly
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Buttehrs said:

Denslo500 said:

It is intentional.

If you have the champs and skill you could join a map 6 alliance. The t2a from weekly aq plus crystals and glory store can get you a t2a every 2 weeks roughly
    our Union doesn't play the sixth card, for us it is difficult, I buy splinters only for glory

• Options
    Once you have your frist r4 5* the t2a will start to come faster. Its just the natural progression
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Once you have your frist r4 5* the t2a will start to come faster. Its just the natural progression

thank you, I hope the developers will make the extraction of alpha 2 categories easier, I hope for understanding
  • Options

What does your roster look like?

you mean what?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I get about 2 a month, they aren’t that rare
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Denslo500 said:

It is intentional.

Nah map 6 gives you a t2a pretty much guaranteed every week
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Buttehrs said:

Denslo500 said:

It is intentional.

Even better lol but yea the point is once you get that first taste of r4, more t2a start coming faster and faster until its not your resource problem anymore lol
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I form 1 every 7-10 days lol
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Kobster84 said:

Buttehrs said:

Denslo500 said:

It is intentional.

Even better lol but yea the point is once you get that first taste of r4, more t2a start coming faster and faster until its not your resource problem anymore lol
    You are right😁