**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First rank 5 5* Corvus or Stark Spidey??

I'm about to rank 5 my first 5*. I've just become cavalier, have only gone through act 5.2-5.4 once, and haven't even tried labyrinth or either variant yet. I have a full rank 4 trinity that i use in AW unless it's easy to ramp up Corvus on my path (80-90% of the time) So what say you??? I expect the vote to be close.

First rank 5 5* Corvus or Stark Spidey?? 59 votes

Corvus (unawakened)
52%
TheManMythLegendGDEVIL69_smy168SamdroxtaarCrimsontide1616SyrionWerewrymArkhamButcherReferenceCrazyAlboSkyBlueGamingPaytoPlayKobster84NeurogodFhfjghhggggjfhfjgScrubkiller_1X_Factor_AgentRaveNNNBSAIZeezoos 31 votes
Stark Spidey (unawakened)
47%
JRock808Spity68Carnage313BuckeyeKPKihlgastTerraMets17TJ82Lvernon15AanthoCoachLedJustagameLordRaymond3RakeYounghellrazurrrFierDLurdStanceRehan010_Donrafa96mrcyrcle 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    7-9 Starky Sparky-Man so far...
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Corvus does huge damage, but so does stark plus has some power control, auto-bait, etc. LOL champ, always dominates EQ, etc.
  • Options
    Welp. Coin flip it is! Both of these 2 are just fine unawakened, and considering how i'll never dupe a good 5 star...
  • Options
    I was set on Corvus, then became set on Starky, now i have no clue.
  • Options
    I was set on Corvus, but if/ when i take Corvus to war, i lose the full trinity and Blade loses so much value, mine is like sig 60 for the record, and for long fights/ path where i can't ramp Corvus up he loses so much value, BUT my gut reaction was going Corvus because of the insane damage he does when he can do said damage. Soooo yeah. Coin flip.
  • Options
    CONFIRMED! That this is a tough one. 16-16
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Corvus (unawakened)
    That is indeed a tough one. One important question for me is do you run or intend to run suicides? Corvus becomes a beastier beast with them (so much heal from the bleed that you can go on forever plus ALL the damage) while sparky doesn't go well with them. I have more love for corvus tbh and he was my first r5. He was my total mvp for 6.1 but seems to start reaching his limit and not sure how he will do with the larger health pools that are coming. Just to add to corvus' utility that people seem to usually overlook (or not mention) is his armor break. Great counter for a lot of annoying stuff like Emma, KM and some more.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d go spark for his versatility and inherit lack of weakness in a lot of endgame content, but you can’t go wrong with either
  • Options
    SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    Corvus (unawakened)
    This is solely on my opinion....
    Corvus is better than Spiderman Stark. Corvus has immunities (shock, bleeding, coldsnap) can deal wicked damage out the door and ramps up even higher without the requirement of baiting. He is a great content clearer and doesn't need synergies (true strike if you do). Nimor raises some good points also...

People on here are right. They are both solid choices for rank 5.... But I feel taking Corvus first will serve you a greater good and then follow it up with Spiderman
  • Options
    Nimor said:

That is indeed a tough one. One important question for me is do you run or intend to run suicides? Corvus becomes a beastier beast with them (so much heal from the bleed that you can go on forever plus ALL the damage) while sparky doesn't go well with them. I have more love for corvus tbh and he was my first r5. He was my total mvp for 6.1 but seems to start reaching his limit and not sure how he will do with the larger health pools that are coming. Just to add to corvus' utility that people seem to usually overlook (or not mention) is his armor break. Great counter for a lot of annoying stuff like Emma, KM and some more.

GOOD POINTS!!! Thank you. I do not and currently don't plan on suicides, although i may eventually. I completely forgot about how he can just heal with active debuffs. Man... i'm starting to lean Corvus again but still haven't decided. I still need to finish off my 2nd tier 5 cat, so who knows maybe i'll dupe one in the next couple weeks.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    I’d say Spark. Once you get used to evading to keep up poise charges he consistently hits hard, even in long fights.

Corvus is awesome in short to medium length fights, but in longer fights it’s a pain waiting for your Glaive charges to reset, and without charges he looses immunities and hits like a wet noodle.
  • Options
    27 Corvus to 24 Starky Sparky-man. I've gone from Corvus to SS and back to Corvus. I'll still use the trinity a lot in AW, Corvus a bit more often, and i will rank 5 SS next (unless i dupe him before i get my last few thousand tier 5 bits) because i think Corvus will still be an absolute monster in the monthly uncollected, and to help me 100% act 5. At that point i'll be able to take SS up. Thank you to everyone voting and giving input. Oh, one last side note- i have taken my X-23 to rank 4 (an absolute bleed MONSTER with deep wounds maxed, so underrated, AA like damage) and her synergy with Corvus is a nice little bonus.
  • Options
    K00lkidzK00lkidz Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Corvus (unawakened)
    I’ve seen people rock with cg. He is a great damage dealer but also is fast. Stark can evade a lot at times when not necessary. It can get annoying until you get used to it. I’d say you shouldn’t r5 them unduped, but others have done good with Corvus unduped r5.