**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would win #7

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

Who would win #7 42 votes

Day/Nightcrawler
28%
TheManMythLegendLvernon15ArkhamButcherJackbrooks2580AleorNBSAIBeyond00_HedronThe_WatcherBrudixTreeMr_incredibl3Vatris 12 votes
A friendly spider guy
71%
Darkrider05StingerbkDuke_SilverOmegaManOwenea30Mysterioshadow_lurker22FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886Suros_moonX_Factor_AgentCosmicspiderman777EtjamaDead1Midnite93kubricknolanSquishyjrThe_4THPIZZATIMEGonçaloAaronc94 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Nightspider
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    edited July 2019
    A friendly spider guy
    Spoderman
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Day-man
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    A friendly spider guy
    Night monkey
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Day/Nightcrawler

Is this even a question? Night crawler has nearly no advantages in this fight.
    Spider man, is stronger, faster, and more agile (Don't argue on that, Spider man is the most agile character in marvel. Common knowledge). Heck, spider man can see him in the dark where Night Crawler can camoflauge! You might say that Night Crawler can teleport. And? Spider man has this little thing called Spider sense. Spider man would know where to punch before night crawler finishes teleporting. Spider man can probably 1-hit ko most marvel characters if he wanted too. Luckily for Night Crawler, Spider man probably doesn't want to kill him. Not to mention Spider-Man has beaten Nightcrawler, Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Professor X and Rogue before... At the same time.

I'm not sure, but if nc can teleport anywhere, it's enough to touch sm once, port him into space and leave him there.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Who would win?

Everyone not silly enough to open these threads because they can control their curiosity better than we can.
  • Options
    MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139

Is this even a question? Night crawler has nearly no advantages in this fight.
    Spider man, is stronger, faster, and more agile (Don't argue on that, Spider man is the most agile character in marvel. Common knowledge). Heck, spider man can see him in the dark where Night Crawler can camoflauge! You might say that Night Crawler can teleport. And? Spider man has this little thing called Spider sense. Spider man would know where to punch before night crawler finishes teleporting. Spider man can probably 1-hit ko most marvel characters if he wanted too. Luckily for Night Crawler, Spider man probably doesn't want to kill him. Not to mention Spider-Man has beaten Nightcrawler, Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Professor X and Rogue before... At the same time.

Yes this is a question and you obviously dont have too much of a clue. For you see you forget a few very important things.

Spidey is afraid of the color blue. He even said so himself in spider-man #4.

Nightynight got a tail as long and as strong but even more agile then his legs.

Nighty is radioactive so even if spidey where to get the upperhand and put nighty in his signature chokehold nighty could simply bite him with his razor sharp teeth. And as we all know spidey is known for passing out when bitten by radioactive **** and even tho hed wake up as nightcrawler-man the next day with new abilities nighty would have plenty of time to finnish him of before that happend
    Hahaha i love it
    You're definitely right
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    These who would win polls are getting pretty tedious now, but I suppose it's one way for the ops to get likes and comments.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    A friendly spider guy
    I'ma be honest, I like these polls. But it ticks me off that @X_Factor_Agent is the only one that's been consistently correct and explaining why he knows so. As for this case, let's even say that Nightcrawler COULD teleport Spidey into space. He would never be able to. People don't seem to understand that Spidey-sense allows you to dodge bullets and know everything that's coming before it happens. It's like a Danger-Precognition. Nightcrawler would never land a finger on Spiderman. He would teleport, Spidey would punch him and that would be the end of the fight.