**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant #2, Chapter 2.3, Green Goblin

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hey there,

I am in desperate need for some tips... My current goal is to push through Variant #2, in order to get that juicy r5 gem and also the 5* Awakening Gem (fingers crossed for science!!!)

However, I am struggling with the Aggression: Regeneration path... DV and Cable were doable, but at GG I have reached a wall...

My roster is limited, my only XL-Champs at 5/50 or higher are 6* Dormammu (unawakened), Hulk, Red Hulk and Rhino (don’t ask)...

I don’t have a void (only 3*, who loses over 5% health at each parry), I don’t have an awakened Cap IW (4/55 is unawakened)...

I have a Gulli at 4/55, but I find it hard getting to her SP2 with only heavies, before the souls expire (even with MS Synergy)...

Any ideas? Which champs did you use? Was the despair mastery of any help? I only have 1 point in it, and haven’t unlocked Resonate... So unlocking Resonate and bringing Despair to 3/3 would cost me over 3.000 units... :(

Thanks!

Comments

• PoolPool Posts: 117
    Sentinel. Spam sp1. Even 4* would do it. He gains 100% increased attack with full analysis.
    Capiw with tech champ in team is also good options . Spam parry heavy
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Duped AA if you have him, think that was who I used
    It would be a horrible long fight but civil warrior heavy would work
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Pool said:

Sentinel. Spam sp1. Even 4* would do it. He gains 100% increased attack with full analysis.

Unfortunately, don’t have him... Told you, limited roster... ^^
    Pool said:

Capiw with tech champ in team is also good options . Spam parry heavy

Unfortunately, my 4/55 Cap is unawakened... :(
    TwmR said:

Duped AA if you have him, think that was who I used

Hmm... I only have him as a 4*, 4/40... Maybe worth a shot...
    TwmR said:

It would be a horrible long fight but civil warrior heavy would work

Have him at 3/30, but would like to explore EVERY other option, before bringing that piece of metal any higher... ^^
    Aa is probably your best shot then the block damage will be dangerous to a 4/40 though

Post your roster. It'll be easier to give you advice if we know what we're working with.

Here we go:

6*

5*

4*

Oh yeah, and also this little beauty... :(

Use gladiator hulk . Spam heal block from sp1
    Pool said:

Does this work? Green Goblin reduces your power gain... Can Gulk still spam sp1 fast enough?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Cihag said:

Pool said:

Does this work? Green Goblin reduces your power gain... Can Gulk still spam sp1 fast enough?
    Not sure. I did it with 5/65 sentinel. In your roster GHulk should be able to do it, and possibly Red Hulk could outdamage him if you are aggressive enough. They would both need to be ranked up most likely.
  • MasterIanGMasterIanG Posts: 9
    Rank up that domino. Domino synergy with rulk and massacre. Parry heavy and repeat... everything dead

Rank up that domino. Domino synergy with rulk and massacre. Parry heavy and repeat... everything dead

No Massacre though... like... none... not even 3*...
  • MasterIanGMasterIanG Posts: 9
    Sucks. Even a 3 star will do. He isn’t the necessary part though. Long as you have red hulk your good. Still use domino.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited October 2019
    Quake, r3 gulk, Use Blade and just parry the **** out of him with occasional sp1 or heavy. Only hit off parries to reduce triggering his regen. Blade is highly underrated for V2 on almost any non-limber path. AA will melt him also.