Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Farming Spider-Verse Solo Objectives Quest Wins Points Guide

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Yes, long title. This is just a quick tip to farm points for the Spider-Verse Solo Objectives where you defeat Spider-Verse, Sinister Six or Symbiote Champions in a Quest.

I've found that if you play 1.1.2 "The Prize", there will be 2 paths, one with Green Goblin and the other with Doctor Octopus, as well as a Starky afterwards, its a short Quest, low Energy cost, and if you spend a few extra Energy instead of leaving the Quest you can grab a small Lvl 1 Health Potion. Very easy fights too, considering it's Act 1.

You can also try fighting the Act 4.3.6 Venom on the short path, spend 4 Energy to defeat Venom and grab a 1300 Basic ISO-8 as well.

Yes, I'm aware you can simply play the Event Quest and come across those Champions for points as you go, but this is for the people who want to get all those points first with a lower Energy cost instead of 100%ing the Event.

If you find any other methods or Quests with shorter paths/more opponents of that criteria, comment them below. Spread this around, I hope it's useful to someone. Cheers.

-Slayer of Gods

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the ideas! This one was perplexing me. It's simple enough to do the other Quest one. Been doing it on Heroic Auto. RTTL is another option. This one had me wondering what Quests have Spider-Verse in them.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited July 5
    If anyone else knows an easier Quest, do comment it on here, I just dont have the time to search all 72 Quests from Acts 1 - 3. Thanks.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 192
    RTTL, Act 1 Quest 3: the first champ is a classic spidey, so you can always beat him, quit and repeat. It's really tedious, but efficient, especially if you use a spider champ to fight him :smiley:
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I've found that if you play 1.1.2 "The Prize", there will be 2 paths, one with Green Goblin and the other with Doctor Octopus, as well as a Starky afterwards, its a short Quest, low Energy cost,

If you take the GG path and fight Sparky, its 3 Energy per fight. Just to elaborate.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,095 ★★★★
    Thanks man. I’ll give this a try after I’m done with master
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Rttl 1.3. 1 energy, one fight. Spider-Man classic. Most efficient in the game.