**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any site with list of champions for each tag?

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
I've been searching but can't find, only obsolete one that doesn't have sinister six. if someone has it please help me out.
It's so stupid that we can't filter by tags in game

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Thanks man, @Kabam Miike I want this man released from prison right now
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Use reddit, it’s much better for actual help in the game
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I'm up for parole on the 13th. But then I'm probably on double secret probation or something.

The system is against me

I don't know if you're allowed to say this but how did you get jailed in the first place?