**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy cost issue is REAL..

Until about a year ago we had just monthly event quests to be completed in 3 difficulties (Uncollected, Master and Heroic) for maximum/optimum rewards. Anybody who doesn't use energy refills are well aware that it takes about a week to fully explore each of these difficulties. It was all fun and possible to do these along with bits of Story Quests and additional Side Quests.
Lately we've been having multiple Event Quests every month(which is a good thing) which tend to drain a lot of energy. I'm talking about this month specifically as it's equivalent to adding extra two chapters. 4 energy per tile and 3+ paths per chapter just seems a little too much(not to mention these have multiple difficulties as well).
Are we being forced to use energy refills like all the YouTubers out there?
For intermediate players, content is getting harder, faster than we can progress resulting in a fair bit of Potion/Revive/Boost usage for the amount of units we can actually grind.
I also noticed that the Monthly Event quest also has more number of tiles in many of the chapters this month. This, coupled with EXTRA paths in them result in a much greater energy drain.
The game seems to be heading out in a wrong direction forcing players to spend units.
P. S- I believe I speak for F2P intermediate/Uncollected summoners who have other commitments throughout the day. Nevertheless, it is still an issue for the Higher Tier players as well.
Vote out what can/may/could/should be done by Kabam.

Energy cost issue is REAL.. 73 votes

Reduce Energy Costs.
39%
Nick_Caine_32zuffyOesername123Alex13369Noıreezgoingshashankchromeshadow_lurker22AleorDenzel116RishikFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707RockypantherxSidDDragonX_Factor_AgentEtjamaMiStaLovadot_dittoObaid_Jacob03 29 votes
Reduce number of tiles/paths.
30%
TheVyrusKirat2003ThunderGodErkThecrusher_9756Charlie_SceneSuros_moonLPN20Wakanda4Ever278LoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777Dead1OnePix3LCaptain_NietschCaptain_ZanSquishyjrThe_4THGonçaloXdSpoodermanxDH3t3rT0XIN 22 votes
Increase energy cap to [INSERT NUMBER HERE]
12%
BosleyDuke_SilverArkhamButcherSkyBlueGamingLolbanthisahabArbiter2426RoystorCtfz35Meshu43 9 votes
NO OnE iS fOrCinG yOu tO DO aLL ThE CoNtEnt!!
8%
phillgreenLvernon15Miller1702Drooped2DarkPassenzerTheBestinTuakau 6 votes
Wait! What energy cost issue?
9%
LeNoirFaineantTheManMythLegendTwmRThesurvivlistMysterioVoltolosDooM62 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wait! What energy cost issue?
    I did every level of the last EQ to maximize my rift runs. I don't grind a lot anymore and I rarely buy energy. I got **** from the rifts after the 1st two. That may be the last time I ever 100% every level. Boring AF running the same paths over and over. But the point is there is enough energy available. I'd be fine with them reducing the number of paths or the number of empty nodes but it's not going to happen.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Reduce Energy Costs.
    I do think the energy cost is too high for heroic and normal. 1/2/2 would seem more sensible to me at this point in the game. Even make it a level/ milestone thing. Reduce the energy cost for uncollected and cavalier players who really find no challenge in these difficulties(unless they’re giving themselves a challenge)