**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is seatin has better luck than us or same as us?

I think seatin has same luck as us. What your thoughts guys?

Is seatin has better luck than us or same as us? 105 votes

Seatin has better luck
34%
SnakeEyes69FuzzylumpsDarkstar4387Spity68ZENbuuCmbk96KALIZODuo_KulioBrandonmballouSiddhantKwatraDhorne61Unknown_SoldierOmegaManErkkikiFurieuxp01arisSpurgeon14Bruinsfan8510jilanibux 36 votes
Seatin has same luck
65%
GroundedWisdomDL864GamerVdh2008The_OneBendyMhykkeTrektluffy_91Terrakfd2010Patchie93KingKiahMabkaZuckAhitlawG0311Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverWorknprogressCupid 69 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Same luck, more chances.

^^^^^^^
    I can't express how accurate this statement is. The more chances you have opening crystals, the more chances you have of pulling something you want. Plus, if you watch his Cavalier openings recently, I'd say he's had a pretty bad run of late.
    But conspiracy theorist rather believe he is the ceo of kabam, it’s more fun and fits a narrow viewpoint
    Of course. Since facts and reality don't apply to those types of people.
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    Seatin has same luck

Same luck, more chances.

Facts. People I guess don't understand this. You can improve luck obviously by buying literally everything. Sorry for bros who feel he has an advantage with better luck but he doesn't.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Seatin has better luck
    I say better luck, I just watched him clearing Uncollected with his F2P account, and couldn't believe how lucky he got fighting that Cosmic Spidey !! LOl

1) spidey starts by dashing back, not dashing into him (if it had attacked into his block, languor node would have killed him).
    2) he accidentally pushed him to sp 3 ... but despite having several chances to throw it, the AI didn't throw the sp3 .. and he actually won the fight spamming heavies ..

LOL
    I was honestly laughing my a## off at his unbelievable luck in that fight!!!
    :)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Seatin has better luck
    I voted the wrong one but yeah he goes all out buying lots of stuff
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Seatin has better luck

Guess that mean Cowhale is the luckiest person in the game

Not what I meant I said I voted the wrong one and the reason Seatin gets good pulls is because he buys alot more stuff than I do. Maybe I worded my last post wrong so this is what I meant.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Seatin has same luck
    I'd be very interested to see the drop odds he really gets. I watch all his openings and sometimes it sucks and sometimes it's great for him and I bet it evens out. But feel isn't a great way to gauge things.

Even without any hard info, it's more realistic to think he has pretty much the same luck with just a larger sample size than its some conspiracy that gives him better stuff because he's a YouTuber with some MCOC reach.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As has been mentioned before, the drop rates in game are the same for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.