Champion Spotlight: Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

2»

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 565 ★★★
    Ch1efster said:

Anyone else that has had a 5* Stealthy for a bit and ranked have any decent input on him. I pulled a 5* from the fgmc this weekend and have been playing around at r1 (waiting for level up event). From videos, he seems decent, but another glass cannon.

I have skill rank up gems for 2-3 and 3-4 and was initially saving for Aegon or Nick Fury but who knows when or if I ever pull them. I also have a t5b in overflow, but have around 28 days before that expires.

Just curious if anyone else that has played around with him more than me thinks he is worthy for r4 or r5 (I may have better r5 options though)?

If prestige is a big deal to you and you can pump him full of sigs then I'd say r5 for sure. Otherwise (if prestige isn't important) he hits about as hard as spark with 5-6 poise. Whether you think that's enough damage is up to you. The different web cartridges that can be loaded pre-fight are interesting but not game breaking imo.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ch1efster said:

Anyone else that has had a 5* Stealthy for a bit and ranked have any decent input on him. I pulled a 5* from the fgmc this weekend and have been playing around at r1 (waiting for level up event). From videos, he seems decent, but another glass cannon.

I have skill rank up gems for 2-3 and 3-4 and was initially saving for Aegon or Nick Fury but who knows when or if I ever pull them. I also have a t5b in overflow, but have around 28 days before that expires.

Just curious if anyone else that has played around with him more than me thinks he is worthy for r4 or r5 (I may have better r5 options though)?

I would assume that every Spidey that’s released will be a glass cannon. I think his prestige is his biggest selling point.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 532 ★★★
    I have an unduped 6* and so far I like him quite a bit. Took a little under 200 hits against WS without any synergies and me not knowing how to use him well. The one thing I don't like is how you apply web cartridges, it comes of the 4th light hit or special 2. Not a big deal for normal fights but if you want to use the slow mechanic against an evade champ using a 5 hit combo is risky to say the least. That's really the biggest negative I have other than him being squishy like all the spidermen. Overall a solid champ and if I can dupe him he'll probably go to R2 but I'm still learning him.
  • ESFESF Posts: 951 ★★★
    I got him as a four-star. Nothing really to add that hasn't really been said about him being a glass cannon, but at the same time, I really do like playing him and his versatility.

He hits hard enough, combined with that versatility, to where if I get him as a 5-star, I would take him to R4 without hesitation. The way the game is now, his squishiness doesn't bother me that much because you really don't want to get hit much anyway and blocking is not something to do at all times
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 872 ★★★
    At rank 4, the 5 star has nice damage. You can get the precision without actually hitting with the L1. If you want the max possible damage, it is kindof a chore to maintain. The fury and precision are really nice damage even without the debuff cherry on top. The 7 hit combo is suicide friendly and it really adds up compared to the usual 5 hit.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 532 ★★★
    I'm really liking mine more as I play him more. I will say his Enervate is pretty much useless though. It really needs to be double what it is. As it stands right now I can't think of any situation where it would be useful. If doubled it would be nice after using his special 2 to double it. I'm not sure what they were thinking with that one. His slow debuff is nice though. I'm really tempted to R2 my 6*. If duped I probably would hesitate.
  • ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 241 ★★

I'm really liking mine more as I play him more. I will say his Enervate is pretty much useless though. It really needs to be double what it is. As it stands right now I can't think of any situation where it would be useful. If doubled it would be nice after using his special 2 to double it. I'm not sure what they were thinking with that one. His slow debuff is nice though. I'm really tempted to R2 my 6*. If duped I probably would hesitate.

I was also lucky enough to snag him as a 6*. He's really fun to play and hits like a truck and has some nice utility. His worst attribute is easily the enervate; its completely useless unfortunately. Too bad because it would have been a great addition to his arsenal. I completely plan on making him my first r2 6* within the week. He's awesome. Would love to have him duped....
  • AgentCarnage29AgentCarnage29 Posts: 3
    I would love to have it. I think it would be good to get a new champion spotlight as an 2* for a gift
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 280
    Got him from feature crystal this weekend!Love his animations and play style,but...
    Why is block prof is soooo low?you can't even parry without being demolished!It suppose to be the same as sparky,but it feels way lower.
    His power control ability ever going to be buff?The way that is working is useless,you don't have enough time eve with a S2