**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* R5 Help

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
I have the resources to R5 2 champs. (One 4-5 mutant gem) but I’m not sure who to use them on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also have Namor at R3 but can bring to R5. I have a mutant AG as well.

Currently have Stark Spidey and Domino at R5.

Haven’t 100% variant 2 yet and still need to do LOL

Thanks in advance!

5* R5 Help 62 votes

Aegon (Sig 200)
37%
DrZolaGarnet437Kihlgasteros24Lvernon15exc3lSixshot1Osfan8ErkLordScatsburyRishikTankRichardsonX_Factor_AgentCampynnZeezoosEtjamaMidnite93SquishyjrThe_4THBLACKMILKTEA_88FreeToPlay_21 23 votes
Cull (Sig 134)
19%
Crkwestdigital-SOBMechanismFallencircusGreifmaster911KrazewulfosCharlie_Sceneshadow_lurker22TheSpicyKnightArsozgp87EarthElite 12 votes
Omega (Sig 120)
17%
OmegaManRiggs_97Bruinsfan8510FilmsauceLordRaymond3Rougeknight87Zardox1Thicco_ModeAshKetchumH3t3rSkinnyfatboy82 11 votes
Voodoo (Sig 102)
1%
Mr_E 1 vote
Vision (Sig 146)
1%
zeitue 1 vote
Ghost (Sig 66)
11%
TeddersDuke_SilverWorknprogressObaid_Jacob03Msyounus1288HedronDadder_345pops 7 votes
Blade (Sig 20)
0%
Iceman (Sig 20)
0%
Namor
11%
Spity68Ingi_Freyr1975WoozieRJustice_209lukakaMr_incredibl3Thoye3 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    + Omega
  • Options
    LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    Aegon (Sig 200)
    Aegon , Cull or Vision for sure
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    And gem on OR
  • Options
    KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Cull (Sig 134)
    Cull and Blade
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Cull (Sig 134)
    Firstly can I say those are some sexy 5 stars. Secondly I'm torn between cull and aegon. Aegon is the best option for LOL, but cull can tear through variant bosses like a knife through butter.

• Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Cull (Sig 134)
    Use gem on Omega, hands down.
    Aegon & Cull are questing monsters,r4 Aegon at max sig will blow through all quests period but r5 Cull will make both LOL & Variant 2 more manageable.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Aegon (Sig 200)
    Ægon at signature level 200 is pretty much the best thing you can ask for in this game. R5 him without hesitation, you'll have LOL in the bag.
  • Options
    Ghost (Sig 66)

Use gem on Omega, hands down.
    Aegon & Cull are questing monsters,r4 Aegon at max sig will blow through all quests period but r5 Cull will make both LOL & Variant 2 more manageable.

Why would you bring Cull to LoL? He's a terrible option. You'll run out of parry very quickly and won't be able to build armor breaks without taking a ton of block damage IF they can be heavy countered. There's a damage cap of 50k so his sp3 isn't useful. Plus the first few fights would be horribly long if you could even get through them
  • Options
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    I have a 5/65 Cull btw, but would absolutely never use him as a LoL option
  • Options

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if he already had 10 charges but getting there would require a ton of revives.

Also would like to add I’m not that great with Ghost. Haven’t mastered her just yet.
  • Options
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    Gkohler said:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if he already had 10 charges but getting there would require a ton of revives.

Also would like to add I’m not that great with Ghost. Haven’t mastered her just yet.
    Just keep using her. The more you do the less you start to even think about what you're doing with her. I was horrible with her at 1st but now I can't imagine going into any content without her
  • Options
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    I have 13 R5s and 3 R2s and no matter how many new champs I rank up, ghost still manages to be an almost ever-present in my attack teams
  • Options

I have 13 R5s and 3 R2s and no matter how many new champs I rank up, ghost still manages to be an almost ever-present in my attack teams

Would you say a 6* R2 is better than having a 5* R5? The reason I ask is because I have a R5 Duped Domino, but can also bring a 6* unduped domino to R2. Probably isn’t worth it ?
  • Options
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    Gkohler said:

Would you say a 6* R2 is better than having a 5* R5? The reason I ask is because I have a R5 Duped Domino, but can also bring a 6* unduped domino to R2. Probably isn’t worth it ?
    More often than not a 5* still more valuable. It's easier to obtain sig levels to either increase their worth in use or prestige. Champs that don't require awakening or a high sig make it a bit harder to decide.

I personally took my unduped 6* domino to R2 over ranking my duped 5*. Her sig ability can be useful, especially on defense, but really doesn't affect her use on attack all that much.
  • Options
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    I have 3 R2s, unduped domino and duped Rulk and Sym Supreme.
  • Options

What a great roster you have !

I use my R5 domino for everything. So I’ll keep my 6* at R1 for now. Aegon seems to me the winner here. I’ll wait to see what others say a few more days or till the next level up event.
  • Options
    Ghost (Sig 66)
    Gkohler said:

What a great roster you have !

I use my R5 domino for everything. So I’ll keep my 6* at R1 for now. Aegon seems to me the winner here. I’ll wait to see what others say a few more days or till the next level up event.
    Have aegon 5/65 and ghost makes the cut over him 9/10 times
  • Options
    RishikRishik Posts: 35
    Aegon (Sig 200)
    Aegon or ghost omega requires more sig. It depends on the chrecter whom u like the most i would chose aegon because i like him
  • Options

+Namor for Variant 2 which will give you a random 4->5 Gem which means you can rank up someone else to do LoL

Doesn’t Namor need max Sig ? I haven’t dumped any sig stones into him yet as I’m trying to get omega to max .

Cull on the other hand can rip thru variant 2 no?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon (Sig 200)
    Use the mutant gem on omega aswell