**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion 6.2.6 Dexterity Bug final 10%?

iPhone 6
Latest iOS.
Wifi - 50MB a second connection
Game is updated to newest version
play without sound and global chat is turned off to help with Lag.

This past month I have dueled Crystal Opening Whales Rank 2 Six Star with my 3 star Hood to practice for the final 10% phase. I was able to trigger Dexterity on the majority of his special 1 attacks. I also watched countless Youtube videos on how to remove the indestructible charges. Unfortunately, I'm limited on my champions. I do not have Cap IW, the Thing, or She Hulk, to mitigate the block damage and unstoppable. So I'm using a duped 5 star rank 3 Hood fully boosted.

Last night using 5 star Hood during the final 10% phase, I would push the Champion to his special 1, then dash in then out, however, Dexterity would not trigger. I paused the fight, went to crystal opening whale's Rank 2 Six Star and immediately dueled him again. Dexterity triggered almost every time. When it didn't trigger it was my error, my timing was off. So I made the adjustment and was able to trigger Dexterity. Went back to 6.2.6. Over and over again Dexterity would not trigger. It was like my Champion was standing in concrete. After spending all my units and revives I quit the fight. I was only able to remove 2 charges in 40 attempts. Dexterity would not trigger.

Is this a Bug? or am I missing something? And if it is a Bug, Kabam can you please fix it?

Any help would be appreciated.