**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some Champions Don't Miss Ghost While She's Phasing

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
I don't get why Nick Fury or SM stealth suit can hit into Ghost's phase without missing. Ghost is like Kitty Pryde in terms of phasing through solid things, plus she can be invisible. I know the logic after some champs' ability to not miss on invisible enemies like Hood or IW, because they can still sense them. But even when they can sense Ghost, it is like they are hitting into the air when she phases, right?

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I miss her on my 5* roster
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Obviously a bug in most cases
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Also, for the 2nd question of yours... Well I'll just give you a question.
    What is the difference between intangible and invisible?

Lol congrats you found the point of the discussion.

Personally I think yeah it’s dumb, but fury is already so annoying that I can only take him down with mutants anyway. Honestly he’s probably the most annoying champ in a while.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Also, for the 2nd question of yours... Well I'll just give you a question.
    What is the difference between intangible and invisible?

invisible: can't be seen
    intangible: can't be touched

These are two different things, and can occour together or separately: ghost can be intangible while being invisible or visible, for example; invisible woman, on the other side, can become invisible, but she can't be intangible. Another example is Vision: he can become intangible, but it can't become invisible (at least for what i know).

so OP question makes sense: how can ghost be hit when she is phasing? there are some ways in the quantum mechanics that can make this possible?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Well because if Kabam did this people will start begging for other invisile champs to be intangible
  • Options
    humzah217 said:

Zuro said:

Well because if Kabam did this people will start begging for other invisile champs to be intangible

Seriously no one would do that 😂 no one complains about DD or human torch being a counter to ghost and hood etc
    Because it makes sense DD can't even see in the first place and the reach of human torch flames can hit them and trust me at least one person would do that
  • Options
    Ghost is already good enough
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019

TRONG94 said:

I don't get why Nick Fury or SM stealth suit can hit into Ghost's phase without missing. Ghost is like Kitty Pryde in terms of phasing through solid things, plus she can be invisible. I know the logic after some champs' ability to not miss on invisible enemies like Hood or IW, because they can still sense them. But even when they can sense Ghost, it is like they are hitting into the air when she phases, right?

That's your fault. Don't go into a fight blindly

Web-foam cartridge, since you didn't read the first time

TRONG94 said:

That's your fault. Don't go into a fight blindly

Web-foam cartridge, since you didn't read the first time
    Tbf, Kabam never said "phasing = evade". And OP is probably getting hit with the debuff BEFORE he phases. It's a new champ so I wouldnt blame him for not knowing. If he is getting hit WITHOUT having the debuff placed on him, then that might actually be a bug
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t miss her. I know she is always just a couple taps on my phone away 😊
  • Options
    Because they are making ghost abilities fit the game's mechanics