List of all Champs in the Collector Crystal 2019

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Hey guys lets compile a list of all the Champs that are in the Collector Crystal, share your pulls or Champions you saw!

2* Howard the Duck
2* Ægon
2* Kamala Khan
2* Red Skull
2* Dormammu
1* Wolverine
1* Hawkeye
1* Juggernaut
1* Vision AOU

Comments

• SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    2* The Champion
    2* Moon Knight
    2* Venom the Duck
    1* Ironman
    2* Doctor Strange
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 170
    I just saw seatins video on these collector crystals and I was under the same impression as he was, it says champions not in the premium hero crystals but watching seatin spin out a couple of crystals and seeing wolverine, winter soldier, scarlet witch, etc I see that's not true. I actually like collecting 1* & 2* champs, last year for the gwenpool event I accumulated over 500 of the free collector type crystals in the 1v1 arena, but those were free. So seeing old champs in the crystals and costing 50 units each I don't see me buying any of them this year, it was a mistake by kabam to go this way, should have let us earn them in objectives or let us earn shards in arena, objectives and other events, but normal kabam 1 step forward, 5 steps back, nothing new.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 164
    RO53TT1 said:

I just saw seatins video on these collector crystals and I was under the same impression as he was, it says champions not in the premium hero crystals but watching seatin spin out a couple of crystals and seeing wolverine, winter soldier, scarlet witch, etc I see that's not true. I actually like collecting 1* & 2* champs, last year for the gwenpool event I accumulated over 500 of the free collector type crystals in the 1v1 arena, but those were free. So seeing old champs in the crystals and costing 50 units each I don't see me buying any of them this year, it was a mistake by kabam to go this way, should have let us earn them in objectives or let us earn shards in arena, objectives and other events, but normal kabam 1 step forward, 5 steps back, nothing new.

It says a CHANCE at champions not in the regular crystals. Reading comprehension. It's a thing.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 170
    And 1 more thing, why doesn't kabam post all the champs u could get from the collector crystal, if they have posted it somewhere then my bad, but I know normally they don't and I don't really get that, post it in forums and seeing who we could get to add to our "collection" it would probably make us wanna pick up a few to get those champs.
    2* Omega Red
    2* Masacre
    2* Sabretooth
    2* Void
    2* Loki
    2* Ironman Infinity War
    2* Angela
    2* Heimdall
    2* Stark Enhanced Spider-Man
    2* Daredevil Netflix
    edited July 8
    2* Beast
    2* Magneto Marvel Now
    2* Falcon
    2* Annihilus
    2* Symbiote Supreme
    2* Venom
    2* Carnage
    2* Thor Ragnarok
    2* Night Thrasher
    2* Proxima Midnight
    2* Hulk Ragnarok
    2* Captain Marvel MCU
    2* X-23
    2* Red Hulk
    2* Emma Frost
    2* Joe Fix-It 2* Korg
    2* Old Man Logan
    2* Groot
    2* Darkhawk
    2* Elektra
    2* Human Torch
    2* Yondu
    2* Luke Cage
    2* Sabretooth
    2* Void
    2* Loki
    2* Ironman Infinity War
    2* Angela
    2* Heimdall
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★

2* Heimdall

Whoa ... should I used up my remaining 300 units (actually 290 now) for six tries ?

Already popped ten earlier and obtained
    2* Nebula
    2* Vulture

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★

2* Heimdall

Whoa ... should I used up my remaining 300 units (actually 290 now) for six tries ?
    3 new but no Heimdall. :(
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 312
    Are you sure vision AOU is in There ? He’s the only 1* I still need
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 100
    Seen archangel fly by.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 160
    Why can't these crystals replace the 2 star crystals for milestones for the Sunday arenas? Make the arenas kinda worth doing.

Are you sure vision AOU is in There ? He’s the only 1* I still need

Yes theres a 1* Vision AOU in there, I pulled him.
    2* Korg
    2* Hela
    2* Thor Jane Foster
    2* Nick Fury
    2* Night Crawler
    2* Blade
    2* Quake
    2* Captain America WWII
    2* Red Hulk
    2* Kingpin