Options

Easy Changes

I have a few easy changes that I believe would make the game better and provide a better player experience.

1) Buff the gold in quests! I'm not sure why getting 50-100 gold for a node in Uncollected even exists. This isn't even 0.001% of the gold required to rank up a champion or even level a Rank 5 champ. The only way to farm gold is to do boring Arena and/or gold crystals which in itself needs a buff.

2) Buff the help button. 4 is extremely low, especially if you're an alliance that has 200+ requests.

3) Make energy refills an addition to your current energy. Using an energy refill when you need 3 to move next but only have 2 is silly. We're getting ripped off that 2 energy we had before using the energy refill.

4) Extend the Catalysts bank for players who are uncollected, beat Act 5+, etc... For us late game players, 12 just doesn't help us. I currently have 3,000+ catalyst crystals just sitting there because I have no space.

Comments

• Options
    FIREGHOSTFIREGHOST Posts: 10
    People might think point 3 is dumb, but if you think about it those extra couple of energies start adding up. And the gold should be buffed