**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I didn't get the 900 4* shards per act of uncollected Phantasmagoria

Each time i completed an act of uncollected, and i completed all 3 (did it as fast as possible to rank 5 my first 5*) i only recieved the 100 shards per level completion and not the stated 900* shards. If this is already a known issue i apologize, i haven't seen any other posts about it.

Comments

• Options
    TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    Anyone else get them or NOT get them?
  • Options
    Bottom line is y'owe me 2700 4* shards Kabam! I'll forgive you if you throw in a 5* cosmic awakening gem for my new maxed out Corvus...
  • Options
    Any info would be appreciated.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    Luke9648 said:

Bottom line is y'owe me 2700 4* shards Kabam! I'll forgive you if you throw in a 5* cosmic awakening gem for my new maxed out Corvus...

Relax and contact support. No one can help you on the forum, while I have good experience with the support team.
  • Options
    Yeah i'm not too worried about it lol, how do you contact support?
  • Options

Send a ticket via your account
    It should be in the setting page when you click on he gear icon on the home page
    Left side it says support

Thanks! Well i sent in a ticket detailing my problem, and they sent back what the awards should be, and said that i received them. My eyes work, and i know how to read. It said i received 100 4* shards when i completed each act (as opposed to 100+900, level+act rewards) And upon checking my shard quantities, i did only receive 100.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I received everything else. 4* shards don't mean much to me at this stage of the game, but it's a matter of principle.