**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can r3 Ghost take down 6.1.5 Crossbones

I have no good champs for that Crossbones. My Ghost is unduped at r3. is that enough to take him down, or do I need to rank her up higher?

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    If you got ghost skills it can be done
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would say it would be very difficult. If not for the biohazard node and bane, but vigor and power struggle nodes. Power struggle makes it very difficult for Ghost to get to an L2 which is where she deals most of her damage. You could chain L1s, but they don’t deal nearly as much damage, plus you gain all those precision passives which hinder her ability to phase. Add on the fact CB is really annoying with his debuff conversion and it’s really hard to build up her fury to pack a harder punch too. I wouldn’t say impossible, but it’ll certainly be very challenging.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    If she is duped and you use tech boosters yes, she can
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Gildenlow said:

Tech boss unfortunately don’t hav a effort in that champer depends one with boss ofcasse Ther pover. One node but the danmged sure it wil work
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

OP mentioned Ghost is unawakened. Also, her dupe would make zero difference in that fight due to power struggle.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I tried with a unduped rank 4 boosted. I did a lot of damage but could not take him down. I am pretty skilled with ghost. Power struggle hurts.

I’m not the best ghost player but I’m good. Rank 3 definitely not lol.