Energy cost

Its absurd that i am lvl 60 and cant finish eq without using an energy refill...
Kabam is milking our hard earned units!
Never happend to me before

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 1,620 ★★★

Its absurd that i am lvl 60 and cant finish eq without using an energy refill...
    Kabam is milking our hard earned units!
    Never happend to me before

Cant hold off a little to get the extra energy, you have to spend units?
  • SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 1,358 ★★★
    Isn’t that the ~70 energy quest specifically?
    Because you can do it with small energy refills and alliance help for one run
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 206

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

Who disagreed on this one.. lol
  • Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Prathap said:

Kabam.has to remove that energy buying option so that all these absurd complaints will stop...

No hard earned units will be lost then 😉

they will find something else to complain about.
    Kabam removes all.energy from the game

*the game is too intensive forcing.me to grind all day we have lives we need a healthy balance*
    I see it already

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

My favorite times are when people just disagree and give no reasoning
    Especially when an OP author doesn’t response. Always a good time
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 1,364 ★★★

At first I was really happy about the disagree function. But naive me actually expected people to explain themselves.

Those spamming that button are the first to call you a forum troll, though.
    edited July 9

At first I was really happy about the disagree function. But naive me actually expected people to explain themselves.

All I said was you have 39 days and can be done without refills.... 6 disagrees yet I'm the "troll".

Sometimes you can just type In factual statements and you get many disagrees
    Other times you don’t express an opinion at all and you get disagrees.
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 1,364 ★★★

All I said was you have 39 days and can be done without refills.... 6 disagrees yet I'm the "troll".

Sometimes you can just type In factual statements and you get many disagrees
    Other times you don’t express an opinion at all and you get disagrees.
    Sometimes you even get disagrees on handmade spicy memes.

The internet is about to fall apart.
    Djkrdjj said:

I usually find it that the people who whine about getting a lot of disagrees are usually very unpopular and do u know why because people disagree with their comments truthfully
    The only people who whine are unpopular people who are complaining about making comments that aren’t popular to the broad community
    I was unaware the forum was about popular i was led to believe factual information was better.

Djkrdjj said:

I usually find it that the people who whine about getting a lot of disagrees are usually very unpopular and do u know why because people disagree with their comments truthfully
    The only people who whine are unpopular people who are complaining about making comments that aren’t popular to the broad community
    well sometimes the truth is much more silent than ignorance, which is often much louder and comforting for the masses. We didn’t complain because we don’t feel “popular” we called out the hypocrisy of it all
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 294
    edited July 9
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

I was unaware the forum was about popular i was led to believe factual information was better.

Popular fact same thing basically
    Semantics
    U know what I mean

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Naw bud if feels like a good 30% of it is based on wanting to add on to the hate and complaints
    Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Popular and factual are very Very different things.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 18,345 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Who’s to say that a lot of people actually disagree with you
    They make make “sense” to you but not your “logic” works for everyone
    Some cases perhaps. Mostly just trolling the Button. Have a look through sometime. Lol.
    Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

They don’t have facts
    They don’t work for Kabam
    So most of the time their sharing ideas or opinions
    When you look at their posts with a lot of disagrees it’s on ideas or opinions that aren’t popular not facts
    No u know what I mena
    Mhmm sounds like a popular opinion more than anything
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 294

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

They don’t have facts
    When you look at their posts with a lot of disagrees it’s on ideas or opinions that aren’t popular not facts
    No u know what I mena
    Check again
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

They don’t have facts
    No u know what I mena
    Check again
    The fact that you’ve been ignoring everything else I said and just quoted that specific line about your opinion makes me think you’re not capable of understanding the situation. You’re assumption of not being popular leads into a fallacy of not being factually correct is simply untrue. People will often disagree with a factual statement since it contradicts what they are comfortable with. Now if someone uses idiocy instead than that’s a good reason to disagree. But you just don’t seem to make a good case