**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can you have such poor EU servers ?

Every time kids are on holidays this game becomes unplayable from 9am to 10pm in Europe (on Android )
Login at 2am you're fine
Login at 5pm you can't throw a combo.

How can it be that a game this big can't invest in servers ?

And no it has nothing to do with my internet connection that downloads at 150mb.

Was theem exact same thing last Christmas

Thank you

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Having a 150mb connection does not matter if their is congestion on the line. I don’t know what your internet is but cable has a massive issue with connection because they have one line the services all the houses in your area. I am not sure they have EU servers, or just one set of servers as well.
  • ÉpicoÉpico Posts: 93
    It's my 4g that downloads at 150
    It's always the same the congestion is during the day when everyone logs in , not in my line or network because mid day you download better than at 8pm for instance
    Épico said:

It's my 4g that downloads at 150

There are lots of issues with 4g congestion causing lag during peak time.

https://www.itproportal.com/news/5g-can-solve-worldwide-4g-congestion/
    Well you can't say that in Europe peak time is all the time from 8 am to 10pm.
    There's something also on the end of the game.
    I can do whatever else I want with the phone without any lag issue. So let's dig into the reason and not just throw the blame on 150mb connections ?
    Except it is hear you. If it is just you or a small subset of players or rules out the servers.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I'm in Europe. Game is just fine as it is.
    It has to do with your phone specifically
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s fine for me in England