**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Preparing for Act 5 exploration.

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
So far in Act 5, I have explored all of 5-1 and half of 5-2. I have slowed down a bit focusing on other tasks but am now ready to dive back in. My current team Im running is r4 sabertooth, VTD, GG (Ive always likes him so I ranked him up), and unduped blade, along with a maxed 4* that fits the quest. As I continue to save units, I was hoping someone could give me an idea of all the various counters that I'll need for complete exploration. I plan on using Sabertooth with Killmonger to deal with Ultron, but Im not sure what else I'll need throughout Act 5. I'm pretty sure I have most champs as a 4* except Archangel so if I need to rank a 4*, I'll do it

Comments

• lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    double immune champs or if u are confident bleed immunes for biohazrd
    champs that deal with healing like void and archangel
    power control champs
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @TheTrueBeast I know I don't have the perfect answer, but I have found out that what you are going for 100% exploration of act 5, (after finished one time completion of whole act) you should first finish exploring 5.1 and then 5.4, 5.3 and 5.2 to be last. A lot of people who had done it recommended to do it that order but then again those people had finished exploring long time ago. I guess with the current 'NEW' champions available, it may not matter too much.

But Still, I would to 5.1-5.4-5.3-5.2.