**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update on AI breaking Block

Like the title says I, and many others want a legit update on the AI breaking blocks and doing specials. I know there’s a main thread on this, but no ones answering. I’m guessing there’s hope people will accept it and keep playing.

As it stands, I haven’t played the game much in a month, left my alliance of 3.5 years, and have lost interest in the game because of bugs like this and many others that aren’t being fixed.

Comments

• Hey Brackavitch, as we mentioned HERE, we're continuing to investigate this reported issue.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by sharing details of which Champion you were using and which one you were fighting against when you noticed this happening.

As soon as we're able to provide an update on our investigation, we'll be sure to let everyone know in that discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.