**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.1 offer or cavalier crystals?

CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
So my roster can make it through 6.1 easily, and I'm 3.5k units away from the 12k needed.
Now my question is should I buy that offer or spend everything on cavalier crystals?
I don't have many good characters at the moment and don't even know who I'd rank up, so that makes me fell like I should buy crystals, but then again I'd probably get crappy champions.
So, what should I do?

Act 6.1 offer or cavalier crystals? 33 votes

Cavalier Crystals
21% 7 votes
6.1 offer
78% 26 votes

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Depends on whether you like guaranteed value or severe disappointment.

But honestly, do you need more/better champs, or more rank ups? That should guide your choice.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Raganator said:

Depends on whether you like guaranteed value or severe disappointment.

But honestly, do you need more/better champs, or more rank ups? That should guide your choice.

I really need champs at the moment, got 4 awakening gems and nobody to use them on :/
    (3 are cosmic and 1 generic)
    But I really want that guaranteed value, but I'm sooo inpatient
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m sure you’ll get at least a few 5* with how many units you have. The question is whether or not they’ll be useful champs. If you can live with sinking 10k cavalier crystals and not getting highly remarkable champs (ie you like high risk high reward) go for the cavs. If not, go for the offer. You’ll eventually be able to use the gem on someone.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    As someone who opens a considerable amount of cav crystals, I can assure you that your units are far better spent on the 12k rankup offer
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I think the Cav crystals are a better proposition than many others, but I personally think the 6.1 offer is the better offer. And full disclosure I deliberately grinded units in the arena before finishing 6.1 specifically to ensure I had the units to buy it.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I grudgingly vote the 6.1 offer. I ground out the units and got skill after I got skill from Variant 2, so it's still sitting while I dither between Blade/GP and Hawkeye.
  • All I know this is a while after this discussion but I would go with blade unless you get Nick fury or another good skill champ