Mr. Sinister 6.2.2.

The Mr. Sinister boss in 6.2.2. sucks, and it’s stupid, that’s it, that’s the post

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 3,238 ★★★★
    Very informative.
  • ReySDefinitivoReySDefinitivo Posts: 30
    lmao jajaja
  • SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 1,358 ★★★
    Glad you got the bug fixed :smiley:
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 508 ★★
    Im half way to explore chapter 1 but really dont have any option for Sinister.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 60
    Have Heimdall to get Fury synergy? Makes the fight easy with anyone
  • CapAvengerCapAvenger Posts: 20
    Madcat said:

Have Heimdall to get Fury synergy? Makes the fight easy with anyone

Yeah take anyone in there and you’ll do great!
    Oh wait...they also have to be poison immune so I guess ANYONE won’t work. Good tip bruh
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 3
    Do you have a Crossbones lying around? He's a bit out of fashion, but no crits = no healing, plenty of Fury, and his Sig can shrug off some poison. Might not one shot it, but he's cheaper than most.
  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 352 ★★★
    Lainua said:

Prepare to wait years to finally pull an option for him! Of course, by then, you’ll probably have already quit the game out of boredom waiting for the specific champion combination required.
    edited July 12

Lainua said:

Prepare to wait years to finally pull an option for him! Of course, by then, you’ll probably have already quit the game out of boredom waiting for the specific champion combination required.
    That, that’s my afraid. I have 40 5* 4 6* but I need one specific champ who is good for the match. Hype, Heimdall, new CM, Medusa or Crossbone (is he good?), even original Hulk. I pray for RNG god but from my experience he never listened to me.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 290
    edited July 12

The Mr. Sinister boss in 6.2.2. sucks, and it’s stupid, that’s it, that’s the post

Vision cleans out Sinister without even blinking. GladHulk does it too, with a bit more of a challenge. Are the options limited? Yeah, but that's the point.

Hell, the old dusty strategy of 'just Quake LOL' works pretty cleanly.

Real talk, Vision is a savage and an MVP for the first few sections. Not so great in 2.4 or for Champion, but everywhere else he puts in tons of work.
    YoMoves said:

Vision cleans out Sinister without even blinking. GladHulk does it too, with a bit more of a challenge. Are the options limited? Yeah, but that's the point.

Hell, the old dusty strategy of 'just Quake LOL' works pretty cleanly.

Real talk, Vision is a savage and an MVP for the first few sections. Not so great in 2.4 or for Champion, but everywhere else he puts in tons of work.
    You need Heimdall synergy for all those champions.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 290
    I mean...or you can rack up 1000 hits. Vision can do it.