**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carb Cores - time to reduce the price?

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Many of us are long past the worry of stonies and carbs, but for level 50+ to fresh 60s working on their masteries, hasn't the meta moved past dropping loads of units on cores just so you can be viable at level 60 for higher end content?

550 units for one core seems excessive. It was excessive back in the day, but progression and viability were slower and a lot different.

Should the price of carb cores be lowered?

Carb Cores - time to reduce the price? 30 votes

Yes, the price needs to be lowered.
36%
PoolSpeedbumpTerrausername7312hiddenblizzardFhfjghhggggjfhfjglewiscallanPerceptronBryliantu93Ægon0710Astounds 11 votes
No, the price is fine.
36%
GamerRektorLeNoirFaineantxNigErkB_Dizzle_01WoogieboogieAdamanteMother_FlerkenFred_JoeityFan1241 11 votes
Nah homes, the price should be jacked up.
0%
Say... what about some type of trade system for cores?
3%
Rehan010_ 1 vote
I know! Make cores be purchasable with gold, loyalty, chips or units.
10%
LordRaymond3NeotwismDead1 3 votes
Bro, you need to cut carbs if you want your core to be shredded.
13%
CharnutzDrooped2H3t3rAryl 4 votes

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Why should they reduce the cost? New players have everything easier than the vets let's not add to that

Full transparency: I don't want to pay for carb cores to put in unfazed. That's a lot of cav crystals.
    Drooped2 said:

K that doesnt mean you should get them cheaper then I did when I maxed every mastery

I'm entitled, though.
    Drooped2 said:

Aryl said:

Drooped2 said:

K that doesnt mean you should get them cheaper then I did when I maxed every mastery

I'm entitled, though.
    Makes sense. Honestly considering the ease new players have these days and the extent units can be ground easier they should up the costs of them to reflect how much effort is required compared to before
    It was a bad joke.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I wait for the discounted offer. Comes only once a year though.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No, the price is fine.
    I don't know what the meta has to do with it. We all had to unlock the masteries we have unlocked. Now it should be cheaper for newer players to unlock the same masteries? Why?