**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Am i crazy or wasnt dungeons supposed to come back today 🤔

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Next week I think .

It's always the final 2 ish weeks of the event quest

This is correct. It has to be the last 2 weeks, if it will not reach the last day of the month it falls to the next monday.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I thought it was 2 weeks into the EQ.
    Now I feel bad that I told a couple people I thought they were coming today. Lol. My mistake. At this point, they should probably just run steady. Too many people confused with the on/off system.

Now I feel bad that I told a couple people I thought they were coming today. Lol. My mistake. At this point, they should probably just run steady. Too many people confused with the on/off system.

But Kabam made the on/off system? Are YOU saying kabam doesnt know whats best??? Blasfemi
    I respect whatever they choose. It's not my call. That doesn't mean I don't have an opinion. Lol. They made the on/off system to allow people time to focus on EQ. At this point, I think the majority does anyway, plus with the introduction of Dungeon Objectives, it warrants the suggestion. Lol. If you're implying I agree with everything they choose, I don't. I just respect them regardless. Lol.