Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Champs that transcend rarity levels

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Are there any champs in the game who are so good they should be ranked up regardless of the rarity level you get (3* or higher).

For some context, I have over 8k prestige and my roster includes 15 champs with PI over 7k (5* R4, 6* R1 or higher) and include some big hitters like Domino, Blade and new Cap Marvel.

Synergies aside, would there be any 4* champ in the game I should rank up? If so, what content would they be helpful for (i.e. Variant, LOL, etc).

Aegon, Corvus, Ghost, other?

Comments

• PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 399 ★★
    edited July 2019
    4* Scarlet Witch, SL and AA. Duped Voodoo too personally for me.

I use them in arena with my 5* R4's and R5's for fights to get past infinity streak (thanos teams) when running low on 5*s (and not needing to use R3 5*). I have 13 5* at R4 or above and 11 6* but still use those 4 heroes in featured arena for those fights when needed
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 5,261 ★★★★★
    Heimdall?