**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LET'S TALK ABOUT EBONY MAW 🦑

Mr. Wet Noodles is currently the worst champion of the Black Order (in my humble opinion).

So my question is :

Do you think Mr. Wet Noodles should be buff, or do you think this character can currently exploit his abilities 100% (without the need to be retouched)?

PS : sorry for my english i'm french

LET'S TALK ABOUT EBONY MAW 🦑 21 votes

Yes, this character needs to be buff.
66%
SecondSkrillerLvernon15FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72GritabitBatman1903Dead1Worst_04Zulfikar001TheTalentsChicken_MasterSpidy01223MauledRudrajeet 14 votes
No, this squid traumatized me during the previous QE, so for this reason it does not deserve to be boost.
9%
Fan1241Agent_DeadpoolX55 2 votes
Lmao, i don't like the asian food.
23%
DonJenkoPacinoNotcho59CliffordcanÆgon0710xs03x 5 votes

Comments

• Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116 ★
    Lmao, i don't like the asian food.
    He was designed to be a pain in the but defender only
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    I’d like to see an attack rating increase while the opponent is under a Debuff. He doesn’t need any more to improve him. Great power control, but a wet noodle.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I have him 5* 1/25 (sig20)

His mechanics seem good from the very little I have used him in arena - he’s not getting ranked up with his current damage output unless I suddenly have T2A leaking out of my ears.

The problem with him isn’t his design IMO, in theory he has his uses (I just see no point in testing them in his current state as his damage is too woeful to justify his small utility).
    If they just slapped a 0 on the end of his hits he would be a viable champion to play with.

@Notcho59 I personally don’t think that any character is designed solely to have 0 use outside of Alliance War Defence, or at least they should not. I get that some will be more useful as defenders, like Maw is, but they should still be usable in offensive content. There is no reason that Kabam should actively be releasing a meme tier attacker than turns out to be a God tier defender as ‘compensation’.

His only issue is DPS imo, should also be immune to control reversal as his mind is doing all the heavy lifting.