**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are there more spiderverse champ pulls this month?

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★
Not complaining because I pulled 5* doc oc and that helped complete an objective and give more markers but generally I have felt when there is an event focusing on specific characters like spidervese or mutants etc, those months crystal pulls feels delivering more of those specific champs. I wont say 100% but the ratio seems skewed. Anyone else felt that way?

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I opened 4 5* crystals this month and got Hype, CB, BP, Cable and I was hoping to get one of the spiderman champs but none. I think I can get one more this month hopefully I pull one.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★
    @jkcjmiji more power to u mate. Hope u get what u want.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I personally have not noticed any change from the normal crystal pulls and they seem to be pretty diverse

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I haven't gotten a 5* spiderverse and I didn't get one during the endgame event
    Ok guys. Just that I pulled 1 and few people i see on insta and youtube, I definetely felt there is a skew in pulls...i know thats a tiny amount of the total pulls. Maybe just my minds playing games with me. Lol🙄😊
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    I kinda thought this too, especially since i kept pulling avengers during the last stand event, but it’s probably just us noticing these champions more since the event is surrounding them
    @Lazuli yea mate...lets see how it goes 😊
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I wish it were true. Or true for me at least. I need a Miles for the class trip week 2 gates, and now that the new week is up I learned I need a black suit spidey too... *sigh*

I'd really like to be able to finish those quests.

Edit: Also, it is possible your pulls from the homesick crystals are skewing your perception of your overall pulls during the event.