**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons return?

WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
When should we expect dungeons to be back?

Comments

• Around the 20th of every month, like always 👍😎

This is about right! It falls around the similar time monthly.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Around the 20th of every month, like always 👍😎

This is about right! It falls around the similar time monthly.
    Any info on dungeon day hoping it’s similar to the last one just with improved rewards
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Dang we only get like a week and a half to do this dungeon class trip event?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    20 days @Pseudouber
    We have 20 more days of the class trip. We just got the 3rd week event and still no dungeons. Isnt that going to only give us less then 2 weeks to get it done to get shields to do the final event in time?
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    edited July 2019
    I thought I read that Dungeons run the last two weeks of each month. Well, there’s 14 days left in July....🤔 ....so shouldn’t it have started up today?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TRE said:

I thought I read that Dungeons run the last two weeks of each month. Well, there’s 14 days left in July....🤔 ....so shouldn’t it have started up today?

It also always starts on the monday. The best way to look at it is it starts on the next to last Monday of the month
    Oh its still on for 20 days. wow long event. my bad
  • SEMOletteSEMOlette Posts: 11
    I wish dungeons ran always. 3days on with a particular class set, then 2days off. Next 3days on go with a different class set, rinse and repeat.