**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamora New Champ Synergy

AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
How new is this? What's everyone's thoughts on who?

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I was thinking Doctor Doom
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I thought those were Illuminati related, which would point to Reed.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    One question: is the synergy only for CWBP? That’s been a nagging question for me (as well as why CWBP and Gamora have any synergy, but oh well).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

One question: is the synergy only for CWBP? That’s been a nagging question for me (as well as why CWBP and Gamora have any synergy, but oh well).

Dr. Zola

Actually I’m pretty sure it only affects Gamora and doesn’t do anything for BPCW. Notice the ‘Solo’ text

• Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Actually I’m pretty sure it only affects Gamora and doesn’t do anything for BPCW. Notice the ‘Solo’ text

Thx. That’s what I thought too. But when I read it and it says “this Champion” it makes me ask which one.

Just Gamora makes sense. Why CWBP and Gamora, on the other hand...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    To whomever disagreed: educate me—if Gamora and BP have a comic book or MCU connection, I’d like to know. I don’t seem to recall it, but there are plenty of comics I haven’t read.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    I’d tend to agree that “Solo: only affects this champion” refers to it applying only to Gamora (especially since she is the one that deals with Critical Hits for her SP damage).

Otherwise the Synergy would be listed on BPCW's profile page instead.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Thx. That’s what I thought too. But when I read it and it says “this Champion” it makes me ask which one.

Dr. Zola
    It's actually pretty simple. Sometimes people get synergies based on people who share similar traits such as why SMSE and Blade have a synergy. They both have enhanced senses.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Could be Doom or even Warlock if he comes out
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

This post still has the administrator tag
    Makes me wonder...

Ya I refreshed a couple times to see if a comment from someone showed up
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    I know of at least 4 comments saying it could be warlock that got removed lol
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

This post still has the administrator tag
    Makes me wonder...

Someone posted that they are thinking it will be characters from certain leaks and an admin deleted it
  • Options
    edited July 2019

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    It's actually pretty simple. Sometimes people get synergies based on people who share similar traits such as why SMSE and Blade have a synergy. They both have enhanced senses.
    Not exactly the same traits here, but I’m fine accepting that it falls under Kabam-created synergy.

So I’m guessing the cybernetics upgrade synergy rationale is something like this: Shuri has somehow upgraded the alien cybernetics Thanos imbedded in Gamora’s body...which activates a synergy when CWBP is on her team., because he has a suit that has some tech capabilities. Seems legit.

Dr. Zola