**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unholy Trinity

Can someone break down this synergy for me? I don't get it, but I've seen some people using it, how does void come into play. Any helpful words about this synergy would be good, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Night_ProwlerXNight_ProwlerX Posts: 37
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Why does it bring tears to your eyes
  • Options

For void he gains 1% health per intimidating debuff, so only the ones form his sp1 and the timer. I’d doesn't sound like much but remember how often you get to inflict them especially duped. He also has a massive health pool so the heal is nice and makes him a bit more reliable

ST: this synergy comes useful In the way it Interacts with things. .7 seconds is enough for a parry and hit. You can ignore masochism with this and shut down things like limbo
    Finally killmonger benefits from both void and st. Void gives him a chance to get rid of any debuff and gain health. Which he already gains extra power for every debuff naturally. This works great for things like Icarus. And ST gives him extra power gain when the opponent has a debuff. Since he I flirts bleeds this can be useful to cycle specials
    [Edit] your name brings tears to my eyes [:(]

Does my username remind you of something
  • Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 250
    Well I know XD I saw your name when I was reading comics one day it’s prowler lol
  • Options
    Oh right right, I've watched it