**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealthy vs. Sparky

So I've seen a couple videos on both of them, which one is better overall?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Sparky. I think his damage is just a tad bit higher than Stealthy, plus he's got that super useful auto-evade, power drain on heavy and a huge damage over time effect on SP2.

Stealthy's damage is pretty great and he's useful in a lot of situations too but I think Sparky is overall a slightly better champion. If stealthy's furies could stack then this comparison would be pointless.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Stealthy has pretty much the exact same amount of damage combined with a higher crit rate with utility probabalg more useful in the game today I.e slow
  • OliverbambinoOliverbambino Posts: 25
    Watch a synergy come out soon that lets you stack a fury in the future like what happened with blade and the 3 poise charges
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Watch a synergy come out soon that lets you stack a fury in the future like what happened with blade and the 3 poise charges

Nah don’t think kabam would do that
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    stealthy seems to have more potential though, sparky has great damage,
    - both lacks on block prof
    - sparky's 6% random evade has gotten me killed many times but that doesnt seem to b case with stealthy
    - sparky has a way of power control ,stealthy has very small enervate ,and has slow debuff
    - sparky at r5 with 10 poise charge has about 10k base damage,stealthy with fury has about 6-9k depending on sig.
    - both seem to have same crit rate,stealthy at 8400 + base crit rate and sparky awakened has 5000+ base.
    - so yeh to me both seem to be almost same, may b one good over another on different matchups BUT if some how stealthy gets a synergy to stack just 1 more fury and 50-100% extended duration on enervate, stealthy would be clear winner.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m don’t like sparky with he auto evade only the one when evade sp but the auto evade mid blok is anoying and trow me of.
  • Night_ProwlerXNight_ProwlerX Posts: 37
    Interesting guys
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Stealths damage seems to be about what spark is at when he has 5-6 poise but he does have the added utility which is why the damage is lower.

If you ask me which is better I’m going with spark because the of the power drain heavy and auto evading specials not to mention more damage.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Both are awesome. I think there's a slight edge to Sparks but I like Stealthy play style better. That slow mechanic is very useful in some of the more difficult content. Sparks taunt auto evade and power drain on heavies is great. I have a R5 Sparks and a 6* Stealthy that I'll probably take to R2. If his Enervate was useful at all I'd say Stealthy would be better but unfortunately it's not...both are incredibly useful though